Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

5 minutes ago, Mer said:

Β 

English royal to 1950s to bare-ass twerking is...something. Do you take a lot of hallucinogens before bed :duck: ?

i drank two shots of liqueur before sleep. but it doesn't really matter. i really often have weird dreams:justride:

3 hours ago, White Dress said:

Lana is also a white Latina so you def are onto something!Β 

so true! love my mexican icon❀️

lana_del_rey___mexican_edit_version_by_angeldavidcs_dfcwqlb-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQxNSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE4ZDNjMGQ5LTExZGUtNDJjOS1iMmViLTBkOTdkNjY1N2U2N1wvZGZjd3FsYi1hYzAyMGQzMC1iOWYxLTQ5YzgtYWY5MC1iYzYyMWU5NDI3NTQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.yZRdj54d_zUqJSEGvPesKewFJoGlU1T49hIhDxuq83E

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

At this point, I only want to know what this damn album will be about so I can stay on topicΒ :bebe:Β 

is it the unreleased collection? Is it an album of brand new songs? The covers?Β :dorothy3:

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

At this point, I only want to know what this damn album will be about so I can stay on topicΒ :bebe:Β 

is it the unreleased collection? Is it an album of brand new songs? The covers?Β :dorothy3:

I think this thread is mostly about brand new album for other projects are other discussions at lest one is for covers album

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

Β 

Β 

Β 

On 1/4/2024 at 7:13 AM, Psychedelic Pussy said:

The white woman line is genius tbh. The girls whoΒ get itΒ get it, the ones who don’t.. well, they’re missing out on her smartest/best political lyric of the last decade

lol that white woman line takes real big dick energy to actually sing, i cant imagine any other singer could have sung it and get away with it except Lana

I mean, she survived the QFTC era, who is doing it like her? NO ONE.

Β 

It's camp. Real camp.

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

1 hour ago, Wtauf said:

I think this thread is mostly about brand new album for other projects are other discussions at lest one is for covers album

That’s what I gather a lot… but at the same time, when she said she thought she only could go Americana for the next album, it could also apply to the covers. Although she could always dodge that bullet by saying she only had Country Roads in mind when she said that Β :omfg2:

Don't think this would happen but an album with an electronic edge would be sooo cool from Lana. Something like The XX (still want to hear those Jamie XX produced tracks), Youth Novels by Lykke Li, and Sound & Color by Alabama Shakes would suit Lana so well, and would put her ahead of the trends with the "indie sleaze" revival that is slowly becoming mainstream.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Don't think this would happen but an album with an electronic edge would be sooo cool from Lana.

Β 

I want something like FKA's Magdalene with that electro-edge. Especially a proper giltch-pop track a la Mirrored Heart (BTW I feel like theΒ "Candy Necklace Glitch-Pop review" should've been "Drama of the Year")

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

Just now, Mer said:

Β 

I want something like FKA's Magdalene with an electro-edge. Especially a proper giltch-pop track a la Mirrored Heart (BTW I feel like theΒ "Candy Necklace Glitch-Pop review" should've been "Drama of the Year")

Mirrored Heart is my favorite FKA track, I would love that so much:true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

Don't think this would happen but an album with an electronic edge would be sooo cool from Lana. Something like The XX (still want to hear those Jamie XX produced tracks), Youth Novels by Lykke Li, and Sound & Color by Alabama Shakes would suit Lana so well, and would put her ahead of the trends with the "indie sleaze" revival that is slowly becoming mainstream.

Yes yes yes yes yes 10000000000x!!!!!!! Honeymoon was kinda closest to the electronica vibes.

url%5D

7 hours ago, Mer said:

Β 

I want something like FKA's Magdalene with that electro-edge. Especially a proper giltch-pop track a la Mirrored Heart (BTW I feel like theΒ "Candy Necklace Glitch-Pop review" should've been "Drama of the Year")

I would love to know what was that writer thinking when they decided to describe "Candy Necklace" as glitch-pop in that reviewΒ :toofloppy:

it's so silly that this thread is already at 207 pages even tho we barely have any info to discuss :eartha:

κ§αƒ¦βŠ±β™₯ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth β™₯βŠ±αƒ¦κ§‚

BRILLIANT.gif

12 hours ago, shadesofblue said:

so true! love my mexican icon❀️

lana_del_rey___mexican_edit_version_by_angeldavidcs_dfcwqlb-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTQxNSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzE4ZDNjMGQ5LTExZGUtNDJjOS1iMmViLTBkOTdkNjY1N2U2N1wvZGZjd3FsYi1hYzAyMGQzMC1iOWYxLTQ5YzgtYWY5MC1iYzYyMWU5NDI3NTQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.yZRdj54d_zUqJSEGvPesKewFJoGlU1T49hIhDxuq83E

wait this is now my iphone background

Β 

Β 

pass me my vape.

Β 

Β 

i need ldr10 to have the dreaminess of honeymoon and lfl outtakes

κ§αƒ¦βŠ±β™₯ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth β™₯βŠ±αƒ¦κ§‚

BRILLIANT.gif

i'm always wait for a rock albumΒ :bliss:

or for a lizzy grant inspired albumΒ :hae:

or for a lfl like albumΒ :daydream: