Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

3 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

Oh and when there’s a Kacey Musgraves collab :wipe:

nooo, no hillbilly collabs, not her not nicki, nobody. 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

ok a country album would be cute I GUESS if she does it right. But imagine the serve if we get an album that starts off country and transitions into psychedelic rock / trip hop…

:trisha:

Everyone would be happy… everyone would be fed . Not ONE malnourished Lana stan wbk!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

the lyricism of the snippet really proves what she said about wanting to go simple and more fun compared to Ocean Boulevard. i think we won’t get a very dense album talking about lyrics and i think that’s why she decided to go with country. country is a very light genre and can be fun. if i prefer that she would gone alternative pop? i do, but country can be c*nty too. excited to see what she has in her pocket.

0YnL0Kf.gif

it's weird that i have many Lana related dreams recently.:um4:

i heard song when i was sleeping again. it was titled Butterfly Blue (ft. Kelela).
song was midtempo kinda dreamy electronic r&b track with atmospheric drum and bass/louder breakbeat beat. Kelela was singing post-choruses and bridge with some background ad-libs in verses.

it was great song but it’s creepy that i'm dreaming bout Lana so often:dance2:

with some random reasons cover was just maroon background with blue butterfly lol

i don’t care what it sounds like, cause i know it’s gonna be good no matter what. after tunnel, i’m convinced that no matter what she puts out, i’m gonna enjoy it.

giphy.gif

8 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

ok a country album would be cute I GUESS if she does it right. But imagine the serve if we get an album that starts off country and transitions into psychedelic rock / trip hop…

:trisha:

Everyone would be happy… everyone would be fed . Not ONE malnourished Lana stan wbk!

a reverse LFL experience I see it I see it :smokes5:

"Don’t forget me"

11 hours ago, menslayer said:

the lyricism of the snippet really proves what she said about wanting to go simple and more fun compared to Ocean Boulevard. i think we won’t get a very dense album talking about lyrics and i think that’s why she decided to go with country. country is a very light genre and can be fun. if i prefer that she would gone alternative pop? i do, but country can be c*nty too. excited to see what she has in her pocket.

she's prob gonna be reusing a lot of old material like collabs w nikki lane and stuff

5 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

it's weird that i have many Lana related dreams recently.:um4:

i heard song when i was sleeping again. it was titled Butterfly Blue (ft. Kelela).
song was midtempo kinda dreamy electronic r&b track with atmospheric drum and bass/louder breakbeat beat. Kelela was singing post-choruses and bridge with some background ad-libs in verses.

it was great song but it’s creepy that i'm dreaming bout Lana so often:dance2:

with some random reasons cover was just maroon background with blue butterfly lol

Lana collabing with Kelela :hdu: we need her electronic and UK bass moment like yesterday 

sgopYhV.gif

if we're getting a cunty cuntry album, i'm saying it right now :smokes5:

JUSTICE FOR RESISTANCE

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

:derpna2: a country album? I know nothing about country apart from Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton as I'm from South America but since COCC I've felt she's already making country music, or at least grabbing a lot of things from that genre. Then again I know nothing about it so don't mind me. Personally, I'm super tired of it, but of course she can do as she pleases, and that's absolutely okay (besides I always wanna see what comes next)

tumblr_inline_qhw6etIHor1wxgybj_500.gif

last.fm: dope_n_diamonds // twitter: lovinglydelrey