barttttender

Would you ever want an LDR song to play at your funeral?

The song that comes to mind is Ride.

I don't know but I feel like it's a song that's just so... alive? Full of freedom and beauty and hope? If that makes sense? And I'd like my life to be celebrated or remembered like that.

BLACK BEAUTY.

it’s been my “funeral song” since it came out.  
If and when I pass, I need those who are grieving to know that life should still be beautiful, even without me. Who’s going to appreciate the clouds if I don’t? The sun? Someone has to!

I'd be dead so how would I even know? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I would kind of want The Grants to play because the sentiment is relevant and placating and the last lines "It's a beautiful life, remember that too for me" is something I would want people to remember obviously... but I think at the same time the image of my entire extended family and friends sitting there listening to Lana Del Rey at my request is so embarrassing for me.... although I would be dead so ..

Pretty When You Cry or Cruel World for sure!

"Share my body and my mind with you

That's all over now

Did what I had to do

Cause you're so far past me now" That would be a great way to start a funeral. :krylie:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

This thread has inspired me to plan my funeral. I think I would play each lana song I have a memory of someone with because strangely every person in my life that I love has a lana song tied to one of my fav memories w them???

ethel-cain-hayden.gif

53 minutes ago, Mer said:

I'd be dead so how would I even know? 

oh if you plan in advance and repeat it to your family and friends every year they will do it. my grandmother planned her whole funeral (like years and years before she died) and wanted us to play a specific song and some other ones, so she came up with a playlist and every year she would tell us about it so we would never forget

that being said, just play the entire honeymoon album for me pls :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I'd still want to enchant my attendees while still giving myself a beautiful send off, so Bel Air.

but then someone who truly loves me would play fishtail once all the fake criers left and I'd be revived kmbrits.gif 

and then we'd all walk out of the venue so glamorously w the gravitas of an explosion blazing behind us, and my coffin blooming flowers from the inside.  vmjWjni.gif

UV/Honeymoon