14. National Anthem 

15. Summertime Sadness 

16. Video Games 

17. Ocean Blvd 

Encore 

18. Hope

:agree:

I’m sorry but this is worse than the actual setlist 😀

I absolutely loathe that she’s still singing Summertime Sadness. Enough is e-fucking-nough. At least Y&B still makes thematic sense. 

Also, I’ll never forgive her for not integrating Thunder and Let The Light In in the setlists. Those two back to back make more sense as a live performance than… Arcadia. 

And nothing from Honeymoon is ridiculous.

Other than that, I love her on stage.

IMG-1607.jpg

"I don't know. I guess it's super real. I guess we really do have a storm front coming in. I guess that's really real. So, I just want to say that last song is why we're here. You're why we're here. We love every single second of this. This is something we never, ever could have done. Thank you so fucking much. I just want to say I really, really feel so humble every day. God has humbled me down to the ground and we persist anyways because it's just better to do what you love than to be scared to fail. I'm just saying that because we're finally all together after 14 years here. We're happy! We are. What a fucking miracle. We love every day. We're super happy. Stay safe, or fucking don't. You know what I'm saying? Have fun! Never forget to let passion be your true North Star. That has such a bad reputation. Follow your passion. Anyways, you don't need any advice from me, but that's what I did. Just don't do the fucked up way. When I get to see you guys, Dallas, so fucking amazing. Thank you for letting me be in Texas. Thank you to everybody. I guess we're really wrapping it up."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

5 minutes ago, Elle said:

"I don't know. I guess it's super real. I guess we really do have a storm front coming in. I guess that's really real. So, I just want to say that last song is why we're here. You're why we're here. We love every single second of this. This is something we never, ever could have done. Thank you so fucking much. I just want to say I really, really feel so humble every day. God has humbled me down to the ground and we persist anyways because it's just better to do what you love than to be scared to fail. I'm just saying that because we're finally all together after 14 years here. We're happy! We are. What a fucking miracle. We love every day. We're super happy. Stay safe, or fucking don't. You know what I'm saying? Have fun! Never forget to let passion be your true North Star. That has such a bad reputation. Follow your passion. Anyways, you don't need any advice from me, but that's what I did. Just don't do the fucked up way. When I get to see you guys, Dallas, so fucking amazing. Thank you for letting me be in Texas. Thank you to everybody. I guess we're really wrapping it up."

Thank you Elle for transcribing ❤️ this really moved me and I love how much she loves us. I love that she’s in a happier place. 

I think this may have already been posted, but I'll share. It's been a wild night. The hotel parking lot here is flooded, it was storming so bad before AND after the show. It's really a miracle she got in as much as she did. So many emotions tonight. I'll have more clips from the show soon :kiss3:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

1 minute ago, Ultravi0lentSwing said:

did she sing DN twice for ultraviolence or am i tripping?

I think so. She goofed on lyrics for multiple songs, it was cute! She was feeling so many emotions tonight along with all of us in the crowd

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879