ultrabanisters

Charleston, WV @ Charleston Coliseum - 5th October 2023

36 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

anyways moving on..

what do we think she's gonna wear :true:

17 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Maybe something new since it is the final show 

If she doesn’t wear something new I wanna see her in that black lace dress again:wub:

@trailerparkdream The best thing to do while waiting out is to stay positive! I know when I was trying to get barricade for my show I kept stressing myself out with the “what ifs” and got frustrated but in the end it worked out. Even if you feel defeated because some people decided to leave for extended periods of time, just focus on the fact that you have a very high probability of getting to the front regardless! It’ll be an amazing show tonight, just keep that at the forefront of your mind. Have faith that the universe is on your side for all you’ve done to get to this show :wub:

I hope you guys get something special tonight since it’ll most likely be her last show of the year :kiss2:

hyz6.gif

10 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

@trailerparkdream The best thing to do while waiting out is to stay positive! I know when I was trying to get barricade for my show I kept stressing myself out with the “what ifs” and got frustrated but in the end it worked out. Even if you feel defeated because some people decided to leave for extended periods of time, just focus on the fact that you have a very high probability of getting to the front regardless! It’ll be an amazing show tonight, just keep that at the forefront of your mind. Have faith that the universe is on your side for all you’ve done to get to this show :wub:

I hope you guys get something special tonight since it’ll most likely be her last show of the year :kiss2:

Thank you 🩵🩵🩵

2 hours ago, tjamie688 said:

Taylor books is great. If I go downtown (which isn't a lot at the moment) I always wanna go here.

If people that ain't from here are looking for food recommendations. Go to pies and pints for unique pizza and tudors for breakfast. 

seconding this!! 

also, for anyone that’s unfamiliar with WV, it’s a very rural area (even Charleston, the “big city” of the state) so rideshares are gonna be very uncommon :/ you *may* be able to find a taxi though, I think there’s a couple of them. either way, if you didn’t drive and walking isn’t an option, be prepared to wait a long time for a ride or carpool with other fans (pls be safe). there should be fast food places open after the concert and gas stations are ur best bet for bathrooms other than restaurants. if anyone has questions ab the area lmk and I’ll do my best to help out! it’s very unusual to get an artist this big around here so it’s gonna be a lana fan takeover (and u may have people ask who’s playing or if you’re going to the concert lol) but don’t be afraid to ask locals for directions and such, people are generally nice! :welcome:

The fan numbering system is nothing new and happens at almost all shows for all artists. Is it the right way to do it? Probably not but it’s also probably not going to change unless venues enforce rules.

It truly does suck, but if you want to be in the front it’s your only option.

just wanna say that all of this happening regarding queue is completely normal everywhere for every show that has a fan base crazy enough to queue for long hours/days. as frustrating as it is, it's just the reality of it and it's a privilege to be able to do it. I also think it's insane to camp overnight and stuff and my body also wouldn't handle it too so I can't do that even if I was able to

but let me also say @trailerparkdream that even if you're not getting barricade, the moment lana hit the stage, FOR SURE you'll forget about everything else. I couldn't afford VIP tickets for MITA, so I was standing very far from the stage, squeezed between tall ass people (I'm 5'1) and I literally COULDN'T physically even see the stage. I had to watch the entire show through the big screen and it still was the best day of my life as I waited 10 years to be able to see her, so I just worked with what I had at the moment. right now it seems like a nightmare, but try to see the bright side of things, you were lucky/blessed enough to be able to secure tickets and be there. you're still gonna be at the front and close to the stage if you arrive early, just like @Black to Blue said. concert things almost never happen like we planned, but I'm sure your friends were glad to help you see lana no matter where you'll stand

I know the frustration and the fear of not being able to see anything is taking over right now, but try to not let this barricade situation ruin the experience for you. it's gonna be amazing and lana will heal everything. I hope you will get the best spot possible and have the best time ever! I don't know if you've seen lana before, but this tour is so special and emotional, you'll remember it forever :heart:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

37 minutes ago, cherrycolalime said:

seconding this!! 

also, for anyone that’s unfamiliar with WV, it’s a very rural area (even Charleston, the “big city” of the state) so rideshares are gonna be very uncommon :/ you *may* be able to find a taxi though, I think there’s a couple of them. either way, if you didn’t drive and walking isn’t an option, be prepared to wait a long time for a ride or carpool with other fans (pls be safe). there should be fast food places open after the concert and gas stations are ur best bet for bathrooms other than restaurants. if anyone has questions ab the area lmk and I’ll do my best to help out! it’s very unusual to get an artist this big around here so it’s gonna be a lana fan takeover (and u may have people ask who’s playing or if you’re going to the concert lol) but don’t be afraid to ask locals for directions and such, people are generally nice! :welcome:

also if you don’t want to wander around charleston late (pls don’t go to the mall late people get stabbed there all the time 😭) south charleston is a better alternative! rocas and sokolata are great food options! and are most likely cheaper than most of the downtown restaurants. 

6 hours ago, honey dew said:

Okay I’m starting to get dark energies from this show stay safe everyone

it's not dark energy lol it is a very common thing that people do when camping out so they can save their spots. camping is ridiculous imo and i don't even think i could do it for lana, however none of this is put of the ordinary for someone with such a dedicated following such as lana...

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Okay so the Norman tour had her best last show ever (despite it being her worst tour) 

it’s time to get the delulu train going

1. Shes announcing her Covers Album

2. Shes going to sing her John Denver Cover

3. She saved her best Zimmermann dress for last  but most likely is going to wear the white Chicago Dress or The Black lace dress

4. She brings out a guest (not happening)

5. She performs Lost at Sea with Rob

34 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

Theres a sign for where to line up for Ga PIT, what about seated tickets? Should we just wait to line up after the stampede?

I was wondering that as well. I’m definitely waiting until maybe 7? Hopefully miss the initial rush of people. We have seats so we should be good

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

it's not dark energy lol it is a very common thing that people do when camping out so they can save their spots. camping is ridiculous imo and i don't even think i could do it for lana, however none of this is put of the ordinary for someone with such a dedicated following such as lana...

No I'm saying the posts of a certain Lipster in here are transmitting energies of fervour and frustration, of hostility, of impending doom. To me