Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Lana at Revive Clinic in Beverly Hills, CA - September 6th, 2023

I mean the commentor wasn’t wrong, it’s not really our place to say the fillers look awful, I don’t understand the need because her lips have stretched out if you look at certain pictures- you can see the marks but again she’s always been beautiful and it’s her body to manipulate or change.

12 hours ago, honey dew said:

Idk, I'm sure if she shaved her head and tattooed her eyeballs black that it would affect us all. I mean I have enjoyed Lana's beauty just as much as her music, and the combined beauty of her art and her physical being is kind of ineffable. She looks like her art, the degree of embodiment is incredible, it's why I love her. She has sacrificed a lot to "make [her] life a work of art" and it should be acknowledged that she elected to make her beauty a huge part of that, so now it's something that matters to her fans. It's a conflict for me because I love art and artifice, but at the same time I don't want to take a completely libertarian stance on cosmetic procedures because I think it's evil and decadent to normalise that. Some things need to stay stigmatised. Like if your mum got her face yanked would you be like yaaas mother or would you be upset that she felt the need to do that

Can’t help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soul :toofunny:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I’ve had more wtf moments reading these comments than Sigmund Freud’s mother did reading his theories. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

20 hours ago, American Whore said:

No, this thread kind of bothers me and I've been thinking about it for a few days now too. This part isn't meant for you but I quoted you because it's relevant. We have people virtue signaling "A sTaR Of DaViD HoW DaRe ShE " as if she isn't besties with a Jewish man and then we have others screaming "oOooOOooo fiLLERS not that i care as a fan i don't but like" fucking hell first off and secondly, fuck right off. You clearly do care. Don't feign wokeness and feminism when you're only doing it to keep people from coming for you on a site dedicated to a random lady. And then we have people giving backhanded compliments like "she doesn't need it but go ahead girl" or "she looks so good omg she shouldn't do it!" Who the fuck are you to decide what she does or doesn't need done to her face?:uh:

Yall ready to have that conversation? :nails: Or are we gonna continue to fake feminism with backhanded compliments to keep people from coming for us? Some of yall I don't really interact with on here, others I have interacted with and haven't had a fight with and I generally like you but this thread ain't it sis. I'm calling all of yall out. :read:

lmfaoooooooo i’m not even a feminist so i don’t see how i can be a fake feminist 🤣

On 9/7/2023 at 4:21 PM, LifeOnMars said:

I thought it was illegal to disclose information about a patient like that. I guess Lana is okay with it though. 

She didn't force the doctor to sign an NDA.

She told me that she had heard of Dr. Chris - in the US, of course, no one can pronounce my name. From the beginning, I thought I knew her from somewhere. However, it wasn't until she introduced herself to me that it occurred to me that I was talking to Lana Del Rey. Funnily enough, when I invited her to my office [...], her song was playing in the background," is how Gojdź recalls his first meeting with the author of the hit song "Summertime Sadness".

Now we are working together. I can talk about it because, unlike some celebrities, she didn't make me sign an NDA. She, like me, likes everything natural - as little Botox and as few fillers as possible. By the way, she herself is a very cool, natural, smiling and extremely kind person," the Polish doctor reveals to ShowNews.pl.

https://shownews.pl/krzysztof-gojdz-opowiada-o-bajkowym-zyciu-w-usa-moglbym-juz-nigdy-nie-pracowac/ga/c13-17771605/zd/69398193

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

It starts to remind me of that Oktoberfest sighting thread when people were mega worrying about Lana and her life and some people started quietly fighting because some of the other opinions that weren't about the topic at all lol :ma:

Like it's not that serious, some people like fillers, some don't, if they want to do fillers, let them do that, it's their life, this is your life, boom world peace achieved, there's no need to fight. 

peace-world-peace.gif

url%5D

2 hours ago, clementines said:

ong I need whatever they have

Yeah exactly, if he didn’t need to sign an NDA then could he tell us what he did.. I’m 10 years younger and I’m jealous of the youthful skin :flutter:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

4 hours ago, honey dew said:

Ok I am floored at what they did to Lana she looks 7 years younger suddenly

4 hours ago, clementines said:

ong I need whatever they have

it’s most likely a combination of skincare treatments such as electrical stimulation, laser, facials, chemical peels or microneedling, chemical peels and prob botox. it doesn’t look like they really do filler there so i think it’s more likely one of those. (i’m no expert by any means but i’ve done microneedling and botox in the past and know people that work at medspas.)

my best guess would be the forever young BBL treatment and botox. essentially to reduce aging to the skin by improving texture, wrinkles, firmness, discoloration and more. she looks amazing before and after though 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄