boom like that

Lana interviewed by The Hollywood Reporter [INTERVIEW]

5 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i looked up the hollywood reporter on newsstand.co.uk and chose to buy the next issue (which should be september issue aka lana's issue)

Can you send me a link? When I look hollywood reporter up on newstand it just says error

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

'Americana' is not necessarily country music; a lot of the artists I like categorize themselves as Americana, which I love, but what passes for 'country' for the last 30 years is really country pop, and so lyrically repetitive and, to me, stupid, and I can't see Lana being attracted to country pop, except perhaps for one or two tongue-in-cheek songs like the ones she sang live a few years ago. 

It does sound as if something's coming soon. 

7 hours ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

girl but we need the lyrics, the girls were singing "I'm a drag and you're a whore" for years :icant: 

She doesn't correct or confirm because she herself doesn't remember what they're spose to be

We all remember the NFR tour with her getting out her iPhone to check and even asking Win what the opening line of MAC was :oic2:

One of these interviewers needs to ask her about Lanaboreds though

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

5 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

She doesn't correct or confirm because she herself doesn't remember what they're spose to be

We all remember the NFR tour with her getting out her iPhone to check and even asking Win what the opening line of MAC was :oic2:

One of these interviewers needs to ask her about Lanaboreds though

lmaoo it's true

honestly when they asked her about genius I thought the next question was gonna be about lanaboards

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i found more copies, a little expensive but free shipping and 10 percent discount for first time signing up 

https://www.yourcelebritymagazines.com/products/lana-del-ray-hollywood-reporter-magazine-september-20-2023-pre-order?_pos=7&_sid=f3f90a86d&_ss=r 

edit- WHY IS HER NAME SPELT WRONG IN THE LINK LMFAO

Edited by drippingbeaches
SPELLING?

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

1 hour ago, Unidentified Major Tom said:

I really need her and David Lynch to stop firting and finally work together.

My dream collab from the start.

This. God I would just die if I found out they worked together on literally anything, even just one track! 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

18 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

lmaoo it's true

honestly when they asked her about genius I thought the next question was gonna be about lanaboards

"Do you see yourself winning the lanaboards delulu of the year award?"

10 minutes ago, drippingbeaches said:

edit- WHY IS HER NAME SPELT WRONG IN THE LINK LMFAO

its a sign - a easter egg, some may call it

I've been raised from the dead – this cover story is everything to me. So much insight and pure gold in her answers and she looks beautiful as ever. And I'm really excited for more Americana vibes. She has yet to lean into it fully and I hope this tour (country covers + the cowboy boots) is an indication that she will.

I loved this interview. Sure, there's not much in the way of new information for the superfans here, but it's not really aimed at us - it's aimed at the industry and general music fans, and I think it's perfect at pitching what she's doing now, for those people.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

She says she still doesn’t understand why her songs leak so early.

It’s highly probable that OB leaked while going into mastering. They can just look at the files, no Candy Necklace, mother in Fingertips is still not censored and probably many more details we are not aware of. Can’t someone in her team pinpoint when and how things are leaking. I mean…

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

3 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Can’t someone in her team pinpoint when and how things are leaking. I mean…

I feel like her producers/team are still doing file sharing via email/cloud—and not doing what other artists switched to, with physically couriering encrypted drives to producers and other execs (see: Madonna after the RH mass leak). 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹