takemybreath

Did you know... Submitted For Grammy Consideration (Now Nominated)

Lana Del Rey Grammys Submissions:

• Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel (album) – AOTY, Alt Album
• A&W – ROTY, SOTY, Alt Perf
• Did You Know That There’s A Tunner Under Ocean Blvd (song) – Pop Solo Perf
• Candy Necklace – Pop Duo/Group Perf, BMV
• Life Lesson – Pop Duo/Group Perf

I'm surprised they submitted Ocean Blvd (song) for pop. :popcorn:

Lana Del Rey
Did You Know That There’s A Tunner Under Ocean Blvd (album) – AOTY, Alt Album
A&W – ROTY, SOTY, Alt Perf
Did You Know That There’s A Tunner Under Ocean Blvd (song) – Pop Solo Perf
Candy Necklace – Pop Duo/Group Perf, BMV

4 hours ago, Honeyyoung said:

now I just hope a&w also was submitted for best alternative performance, because that's the category I think she has the highest chance of winning

IT WAS! SHE'S WINNING!

11 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

Did You Know That There’s A Tunner Under Ocean Blvd (song) – Pop Solo Perf

should've submitted say yes to heaven but i don't even think is eligible (and i wouldn't like it if it was her only grammy anyways)

12 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

Song of the year emphasizes on the song writing while record of the year is more like the whole package, including production etc.

A&W has both. Exactly two grammy's for mother 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

I deff think she has a chance at winning at least one this time by putting her album and A&W in the alt category. Pop is always so hard to compete with unfortunately. 
I’ll be manifesting :legend::pray2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

if the grammys weren't so rigged and her previous albums were actually submitted in the alt categories then she would've had like 10 grammys already. this time we're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close. I want her to win so bad, if she doesn't get any noms and doesn't win then scammys are more than corrupt and rigged. we must start a coup! :read: but in the future i want her to "win" or just simply have the lifetime grammy award. i think it's the most important one out of them all. also i need an oscar for our lanita too! :omg:

who would be her competition in the alt categories? boygenius? their album and songs were very acclaimed too and was considered as a possible aoty nom. or even mitski? can mitski submit her album this year or next year since it came out in september?

url%5D

35 minutes ago, Embach said:

if the grammys weren't so rigged and her previous albums were actually submitted in the alt categories then she would've had like 10 grammys already. this time we're soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo close. I want her to win so bad, if she doesn't get any noms and doesn't win then scammys are more than corrupt and rigged. we must start a coup! :read: but in the future i want her to "win" or just simply have the lifetime grammy award. i think it's the most important one out of them all. also i need an oscar for our lanita too! :omg:

who would be her competition in the alt categories? boygenius? their album and songs were very acclaimed too and was considered as a possible aoty nom. or even mitski? can mitski submit her album this year or next year since it came out in september?

mitski is for the 2025 grammys but still boygenius is a very though competition but idk 

i guess she will have the alt categories on her hand

the big one im not sure but she is def a strong candidate

1 hour ago, lostindarkparadise said:

well… it’s over 

I love this record and bug like an angel specifically, and maybe I’m bias, but Ocean and A&W are obviously def better feats of music. Idk maybe if I didn’t Stan Lana I’d feel differently.