BartenderDeco

Lana signed an open letter to President Joe Biden, thanking him for his ‘leadership’ and calling for the release of all Hamas hostages.

35 minutes ago, lili said:

I’m already living through the flashbacks of the explanation she is going to make on this

5 pages of explanation via iPhone notes app August 2018 flashbacks

url%5D

55 minutes ago, jaesana said:

this commenter spilled tho :pls:

i'm disappointed in lana too but not entirely surprised. american media is supporting israel full steam ahead regardless of the fact there has now been over 5000 palestinians killed. the majority of americans are siding with israel just due to the abundance of propaganda, and lana is as american as one gets

i am happy to notice more and more Americans speak against IsraHELL. I truly didn’t expect such an overwhelming support. 

Everyone is one click away from informations. In an-easy-access-to-information era, ignorance is a choice and Lana made hers. She absolutely has no excuse. 

8 hours ago, jaesana said:

this commenter spilled tho :pls:

i'm disappointed in lana too but not entirely surprised. american media is supporting israel full steam ahead regardless of the fact there has now been over 5000 palestinians killed. the majority of americans are siding with israel just due to the abundance of propaganda, and lana is as american as one gets

Exactly what I thought. Thanks to the original post I went and liked all the free Palestine comments, and the ones trying to explain to her :oprah3: except the ones saying that they were cancelling or unfollowing Lana because I think that discourages her from learning and looking past her go-to news channel.

300K people marched in London in support of Palestine. Why are Hollywood celebs like 'something doesn't sit right with me'. Like? I'm sorry but the majority of people I've seen have been pro-Palestine so how tf are these celebrities getting shit mixed up and supporting Israel? :scoff:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

16 hours ago, Flowerbomb said:

300K people marched in London in support of Palestine. Why are Hollywood celebs like 'something doesn't sit right with me'. Like? I'm sorry but the majority of people I've seen have been pro-Palestine so how tf are these celebrities getting shit mixed up and supporting Israel? :scoff:

because they can lose a lot and they aren’t brave enough to stand for justice.

Several tiktokers shared emails from brands they have a deal with asking them to remove their public support for Palestine. They have been offered a rise for their salary and threatened to lose their current contracts. 

I'm not sure if someone already shared this but apparantly Emma Seligman said that her name mistakenly ended up on that letter and that she meant to sign the other one...I wonder if the same thing happened with Lana and some of the other celebrities that signed it

Screenshot-20231028-193849-X.jpg

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't every single Israeli citizen required to do at least one year of mandatory military service? they haven't had any military conflicts aside from with Palestine, so if you are an Israeli citizen (unless you chose to be arrested instead) you were directly involved in and contributed to genocide for a year at minimum. if this is true, I have no sympathy for any Israeli person over the age of 18

also I'm still unsure if Lana's signing of the letter was actually malicious or if it was just misled/misinformed so I won't say anything about her or any of the other celebrities, but js if you support anyone who is openly Zionist, you're not just supporting "someone with different political views," you are supporting someone who condones murder, islamophobia, and racism. and if they actually give money to the "cause" and don't just spout shit, you are giving money to war criminals every time you listen to their music or buy their merch

Straying from the topic but Angelina Jolie's statement is also not it (and was liked by Ben)

Why the fuck are these celebrities so afraid to pick a side? 

2 million people are being starved and bombed to death and anyone who doesn't stand clearly against that is a coward at best

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

18 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Why the fuck are these celebrities so afraid to pick a side? 

Spoiler

Who do you think bank-rolls their projects? Don’t accuse me of being antisemitic, it’s really just fact. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

1 minute ago, Mer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Who do you think bank-rolls their projects? Don’t accuse me of being antisemitic, it’s really just fact. 

I mean idk about this but it should outrage any human that this is happening to 2 million other humans 

And it makes me angry that celebrities are tiptoeing around it 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I mean idk about this

Here's an opinion piece highlighting Hollywood's long and deep connection with Israel/Israeli propaganda.

https://www.thenationalnews.com/opinion/israel-uses-hollywood-s-power-to-promote-its-own-agenda-1.15110

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

16 hours ago, sheepie said:

correct me if I'm wrong but isn't every single Israeli citizen required to do at least one year of mandatory military service? they haven't had any military conflicts aside from with Palestine, so if you are an Israeli citizen (unless you chose to be arrested instead) you were directly involved in and contributed to genocide for a year at minimum. if this is true, I have no sympathy for any Israeli person over the age of 18

yeah same, i feel empathy for the kids but the adults can rot in hell idc

22 hours ago, fishtails said:

I'm not sure if someone already shared this but apparantly Emma Seligman said that her name mistakenly ended up on that letter and that she meant to sign the other one...I wonder if the same thing happened with Lana and some of the other celebrities that signed it

Screenshot-20231028-193849-X.jpg

A few people like Bradley Cooper and Jordan Peele show up on the ceasefire letter now after initially only signing the letter thanking Biden. Lana’s name still isn’t on there though. A few people that she follows like Elyanna and Tommy Genesis have shared the ceasefire letter, so it’s likely that she does know about it. 

37 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

A few people like Bradley Cooper and Jordan Peele show up on the ceasefire letter now after initially only signing the letter thanking Biden. Lana’s name still isn’t on there though. A few people that she follows like Elyanna and Tommy Genesis have shared the ceasefire letter, so it’s likely that she does know about it. 

Thats true, and she's had time to come out and clear things up if her name really did end up on the wrong letter so idk...I hope Tommy Genesis or someone else talks to her about this though