Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

the fact that lana just learned you have to submit your own album for the grammys :lmao:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

11 hours ago, Rocket0212 said:

I hate this show but we will take anything to make A&W the most streamed song on the album. I can't believe that GP chose that cute but basic LTLI girl.:wtf:
If she doesn't win at least the best alternative song though...:toofloppy:

AW is too out there to win this category. It also has the lowest streaming numbers pretty much of all the nominees.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, best alternative album is her best shot. 

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

she will win in the 5 categories :dance4:

over taylor swift and sza etc? no way

all she neeeds is one anyway. If they snub her for all 5, after snubbing her like 5 times already, there will be hell to pay!

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

all she neeeds is one anyway. If they snub her for all 5, after snubbing her like 5 times already, there will be hell to pay!

idk the grammys sometimes do a lot of random things so its not impossible for her to take the aoty tbh

the most difficult probably will be soty

i still think she has a lot of chances of winning alt album and best pop duo

if they give best alt album to lana, boygenius gonna take alt performance wich i think its better cause that means she has more chances to win aoty ig

1 minute ago, barttttender said:

I've said this before but many people overestimate Taylor's chances, she has lost many major categories lately like SOTY this year, AOTY for Evermore and during Folklore era she like won one award out of like 6 noms. I'm kinda worried of Billie's chances because like one year she won ROTY/SOTY for Everything I Wanted and since Grammys seem to love her a lot, they might give her this award for that goddamn Barbie song too. But she also lost every category she was nominated for Happier Than Ever so who knows.

I think out of every artist nominated, Jon Batiste has the biggest chances out there, since he's the Grammy darling. 

url%5D

23 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

idk the grammys sometimes do a lot of random things so its not impossible for her to take the aoty tbh

the most difficult probably will be soty

i still think she has a lot of chances of winning alt album and best pop duo

if they give best alt album to lana, boygenius gonna take alt performance wich i think its better cause that means she has more chances to win aoty ig

candy neclace isn't really pop duo. the song didn't even get radio play.

she has no chance of winning that category. snow on the beach, if it was nominated - maybe.

alt album is her only chance imo

11 minutes ago, barttttender said:

candy neclace isn't really pop duo. the song didn't even get radio play.

she has no chance of winning that category. snow on the beach, if it was nominated - maybe.

alt album is her only chance imo

nah jon batiste is a grammys darling they have a pretty high chance of winning

and the song doesn’t really have to be “pop”, it’s just what they call it

3 hours ago, barttttender said:

AW is too out there to win this category. It also has the lowest streaming numbers pretty much of all the nominees.

I've said this before and I'll say it again, best alternative album is her best shot. 

AW is by far the most streamed song in the alt music performance category. It’s one of the categories that she really does have a chance of winning. 

19 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

The way people are relating streaming numbers to chance of winning tells a lot about the prestige and credibility of Scammys

When they gave AOTY for Billie Eilish and not Lana, AOTY for Harry Styles and not Beyoncé, AOTY for Bruno Mars and not Lorde flashbacks

bart-the-simpson.gif

url%5D