Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

If they play “when’s it gonna be my turn? Don’t forget me” as she goes up in her designer gown to claim her Grammy(s), I will fucking sob :crying2: You made it, Lizzy Grant! Fuck the haters, her mom, and anyone who doubted her. :peace:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

I listened to all of the AOTY's this weekend and it's honestly wild how much better Lana's album is than the rest. Sadly I don't think she will win the top award because the Grammy's aren't really about artistic achievement, but she is lightyears ahead of the pack. :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I listened to all of the AOTY's this weekend and it's honestly wild how much better Lana's album is than the rest. Sadly I don't think she will win the top award because the Grammy's aren't really about artistic achievement, but she is lightyears ahead of the pack. :oprah3:

We can only hope kintsugi and fingertips struck a chord within the voters… 

I better see Lana Del Rey brings home 5 Grammys  in the News section on the top of the Lanaboards next morning. G'nite X

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

When Lana wins AOTY and the background music's gonna be Ocean Blvd title track from the lines "I just wish I had a friend like him..." when she's hugging her friends and when she goes to the stage the chorus is playing with "DON'T FORGET MEEEEEE" :trisha:

url%5D

does anyone know when they will announce the main categories if live start on midnight in my country , i just want to know for what time should i set the alarm. I don't want miss Lana getting AOTY:lolno2:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

32 minutes ago, Wtauf said:

does anyone know when they will announce the main categories if live start on midnight in my country , i just want to know for what time should i set the alarm. I don't want miss Lana getting AOTY:lolno2:

grammys usually end 3 and a half hours after the start time and AOTY is one of the last categories to be announced. i don't have an exact estimate but anytime around 3 am for you would probably be my best guess 

violets in your eyes

Just now, Embach said:

Wait the ceremony starts in two hours?

the pre grammy starts at 3:30pm  EST, 5:30 in brazil

2 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

i have a feeling she's gonna wear black again tonight...would die to see her in rodarte's goth fairy collection:

https://fashionista.com/2023/02/rodarte-fall-2023-collection-review#gid=ci02b7991ca00027fa&pid=rodarte-fall-2023-1

the forth and fifth from top one would be amazing! :pray2:

I think this year we will see something definitely groundbreaking:illumilana2:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

1 hour ago, Black to Blue said:

Lana-is-winning-3-Grammys-it-s-just-the-

@Ocean Boulevard and I tonight after our three Grammy wins prediction comes true and the prophecy is fulfilled

PERIOD :gurl: Sweepna Del Rey gonna receive tonight :shrug:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I had an awful weekend and I really need a distraction, I’m so glad this is happening tonight <3

I’m positive good things will happen :true: