Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Nah it’s not funneh, I don’t think she’ll win the other categories, we all know the academy loves Taylor Swift, it’s over, it’ll always be over, I don’t know why I got my hopes up. :sadcore3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

How DARE they hype her in their promo, drag her to the show, make her sit there next to the most photographed woman in the world (which I can only imagine is stressful bc she cannot show a single reaction at all without it being posted all over the internet) and then send her home empty handed 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

These photos of her looking devastated while losing in 2020 still haunt me :bebe:

Edited by Deadly Nightshade
Wrong year mentioned

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Just now, Deadly Nightshade said:

These photos of her looking devastated while losing in 2019 still haunt me :bebe:

when she loses album of the year and people edit her reaction to make her look like she's crying AGAIN :bebe: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

I love rock music, it's probably my favourite genre, but honestly there's nothing I hate more than mediocre alt-rock and sorry but boygenius and paramore both fit that definition ... just listened to the paramore song for the first time and ...... 

honestly if she doesn't win soty or aoty i don't know what i'll do :noparty::toofloppy: 

it's so stupid how obviously people want to award mediocrity above anything else because they can't get over one performance and "some big men behind the scenes" lies from 12 years ago :excited:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

4 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

THEY WANT HER TO HAVE HER 1ST GRAMMY TELEVISED THATS WHY SHES WINING AOTY AND I STAY BY DAT

yk this isn't the dumbest theory i've heard.... manifesting 

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i've hardly heard anything by boygenius and i just know their music sucks and they honestly seem so annoying and pretentious, yet boring :rip: 

I feel like the whole “trying to be esoteric” thing circles back around to being so basic and uninspired…