Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Anyways award shows won’t be a thing in 10 years anymore they’re just a bunch of old rich white ppl giving other old rich white ppl (and their proxies) fake accolades and their veiwership is losing them money at this point. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

This is infuriating that Lana will likely go home empty handed once again, but Lana is 1000x more relevant than the Grammy's will ever be so she'll always have the last laugh.

Idk about that girl😭

Just now, Blossom said:

mark my words, Taylor will win and say that Lana deserved it on stage like what Billie said to Ariana :crai:

i know i'm being petty as hell because it's been four years but billie acknowledging ariana grande instead of lana just felt so wrong because she's always claiming to be such a huge fan but she didn't even acknowledge her existence in that moment when it would've been the most impactful and most worthwhile :pout: 

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

not to be dramatic or anything but I genuinely feel so sad. only because I know SHE wants it, and she has just got comfortable actually attending these events again. barely any of the artists are deserving, like, metallica? paramore I don't even consider to be rock either?? that god awful country song??? it is purely fuelled by money and rich old men who are threatened by a woman who does not bow to their wishes. 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i've hardly heard anything by boygenius and i just know their music sucks and they honestly seem so annoying and pretentious, yet boring :rip: 

Their band is equivalent to movies that are obvious Oscar bait

We’re all hating on the Grammy’s (rightly so) but when Lana wins, because she will, we’re all going to be like YES GRAMMY’S

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°