Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

I think it's crazy how many grammys have been given to artists that have been influenced by lana, but she has none... make it make senseΒ :oprah3:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„

Are you ready to die, Taylor Swift and boygenius? *Azealia Banks voice*

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

I really hate how people win and act like they just walked in off the street and made an album

Like how the short one from Boygenius was all "oh my God my bus driver in 2nd grade told me I was good at xylophone so I joined a band HEHE I never expected this!!!"

Bitch please I bet your management hasΒ been callingΒ and sending gifts toΒ the voters all year

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

?? Those aren't real they photoshopped tearsΒ in her eyesΒ 

I didn’t mention in my post that they were realΒ 

Just wanted to say that these photos evoke bad feelings to me and that they went viral like multiple times they were everywhere at the timeΒ :air:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

4 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I love rock music, it's probably my favourite genre, but honestly there's nothing I hate more than mediocre alt-rock and sorry but boygenius and paramore both fit that definition ... just listened to the paramore song for the first time and ......Β 

honestly if she doesn't win soty or aoty i don't know what i'll doΒ :noparty::toofloppy:Β 

it's so stupid how obviously people want to award mediocrity above anything else because they can't get over one performance and "some big men behind the scenes"Β lies from 12 years agoΒ :excited:

Β 

I dont think that Paramore or Boygenius song/album are mediocre, but they didn't hold a chance against AM or Lana ones. Like, they play on another whole level. Grammys don't stop throwing their credibility away. So glad that AM didnt even show interest on that and hoping that Lana will understand as well that she just doesnt need to either.

Oh Boygenius you can’t beginΒ to imagineΒ the wrath of 56 million Spotify listenersΒ 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

Just now, HausofMeredith said:

I still have hope! They are saving Lana’s wins for the actual show. She is too big for that sad pre-ceremony. Red carpet starts soon, let’s go girls!

lana is not winning against boy genius in the general categories after losing to them in the alt categories let’s be honest… unless the boygenius voters all got spread thin over the other noms….. now wait there IS hope

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | GfycatΒ 

I think we can all agree the Grammy’s is not smart enough to comprehend Lana’s work and the impact its had on the worldΒ :agree:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β