Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

elle should shut down this website for tomorrow if she loses the other 2 fr

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

what if this changes things for the album like..... what if we get an actual angry album

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

i’m gonna turn off the boards for the night and find out if shes won tomorrow morning. imma stay up for her carpet look then i’m sleeping

Β 

a loss for the cultureΒ :pillsdy:Β i hope lana doesnt care too much

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Mer said:

SOTY is for songwriting no? (That’s why ppl were shocked when that country song won over All Too Well last year). Based on that, A&W is the strongest contender.Β 

i needed this if i could bow to you i would

giphy.gif

Just now, American Whore said:

what if this changes things for the album like..... what if we get an actual angry album

β€œI mean Phoebe come on, that’s barely even a song” 

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

Imagine if Lana surprised dropped AKA as revenge

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

20240204-203907.jpg

:flutter:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

SOTY is for songwriting no? (That’s why ppl were shocked when that country song won over All Too Well last year). Based on that, A&W is the strongest contender.Β 

I was reading through the previous SOTY's and they seem to not always choose the most "commercial" option, which is a good sign.Β 

When she digitally releasesΒ Lasso at midnightΒ and it overshadows the DISGRACE that is the Shammy's

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

I sense a QFTC post incoming tonight, followed by a double-album release announcement... Lasso and Rock Candy Sweet are COMING!Β :illumilana:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

watch them giving that award to β€œwhen did it end all the enjoyment” over a&wΒ :sideeye:

Just now, takemybreath said:

20240204-203907.jpg

:flutter:

HHH

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

πšŠπš—πš πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŠπš πš–πš˜πš–πšŽπš—πš πš’ πšπšŽπšŒπš’πšπšŽπš 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš, πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš

Just now, American Whore said:

Before He Cheats energy

582caae2c5fc9cfd8b405c9e0c2a774d

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

F the Grammys, F Boygenius, and F Paramore. Don’t like any of them.Β 
Β 

Seriously though, the odds are not looking good. Hopefully she can squeeze SOTY but I’m not going to hold my breathe. It’s literally soty though. Β Especially considering the category is more about writing vs production. Likeeeee… no other song compares.Β 

Just now, Mer said:

it should be, but Taylor has never won SOTY and has been nominated many timesΒ so I think they'll give it to her. maybe they'll slay and give the awardΒ to the beautiful written magnum opus of a song that A&W is