Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

miley serving nothing but teeth

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Miley’s stage presence is everythingΒ :beyonce:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when we start seeing photos of lana crying and they aren't photoshopped this time around... :bebe:Β 

I will cry with her at this point omfgΒ 

3 hours ago, Mer said:

How DARE they hype her in their promo, drag her to the show, make her sit there next to the most photographed woman in the world (which I can only imagine is stressful bc she cannot show a single reaction at all without it being posted all over the internet) and then send her home empty handedΒ 

This! It’s embarrassing. Period.Β 

Just now, paradisetropico said:

do we think the bangs are a clip on moment ? or real ???

Β 

I think she looks fabulous!!!!

Love the dress, the shoes, the bow, the bangs are just a bit too long imo. Kinda giving Samara. Still gorgeous though.

he-ring.gif

Β 

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

i think it was because it was raining outside and her hair got messed up :rip:Β 

No I saw a close up video and she kept saying to Lana β€œyou’re gonna be fine we’re gonna be fine” :crai: even if it was because of that she just seemed really stressed

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Just now, Elle said:

Another hq untagged photo dump, I’ll be posting all the photos & videos in the OP at the end of the night! x

Β 

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-ldz7-M4a3-Gi dl-beatsnoop-com-final-tr2-TWRz-UY0 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-qf-Fy5mwl-S4 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-YKSFCmz-Jx-T dl-beatsnoop-com-final-TXtjw-Ani-QP dl-beatsnoop-com-final-dr-WFDLTj45 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-P0ba-Fc4-Jvo dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Cvh3-WTl2-Sq dl-beatsnoop-com-final-l-SD46fz-Iw-K dl-beatsnoop-com-final-rfj-It-N4-Okw dl-beatsnoop-com-final-n-Ccg-IYp-N6-F dl-beatsnoop-com-final-co-HLIa-XCAR dl-beatsnoop-com-final-o1d4k926u0 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Heail-Xk4-Qx dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Vxn-Tm-Uz-AEo dl-beatsnoop-com-final-0-Gd1-RNZn6c dl-beatsnoop-com-final-w-Oh9jz-X5-TE dl-beatsnoop-com-final-m-QXR4xrg6-K dl-beatsnoop-com-final-cx-Si-Bu-PFM7 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Cd-Tnpob8tl

she is so gorgeousΒ :flutter:

Dreaming away your life β™‘

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952390y44w9a9scjy7kqw

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

when we start seeing photos of lana crying and they aren't photoshopped this time around... :bebe:Β 

Β 

I feel like we’re edging away from crying and approaching β€œthrows something at the next performer” territoryΒ :eyes:

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

π“Š”Β I took the miracle move on drugΒ π“Š”

βš•οΈΒ The effects were temporaryΒ βš•οΈ

⊹ (:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…[Μ²Μ…:β™‘:]Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…:Μ²Μ…) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Another hq untagged photo dump, I’ll be posting all the photos & videos in the OP at the end of the night! x

Β 

dl-beatsnoop-com-final-ldz7-M4a3-Gi dl-beatsnoop-com-final-tr2-TWRz-UY0 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-qf-Fy5mwl-S4 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-YKSFCmz-Jx-T dl-beatsnoop-com-final-TXtjw-Ani-QP dl-beatsnoop-com-final-dr-WFDLTj45 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-P0ba-Fc4-Jvo dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Cvh3-WTl2-Sq dl-beatsnoop-com-final-l-SD46fz-Iw-K dl-beatsnoop-com-final-rfj-It-N4-Okw dl-beatsnoop-com-final-n-Ccg-IYp-N6-F dl-beatsnoop-com-final-co-HLIa-XCAR dl-beatsnoop-com-final-o1d4k926u0 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Heail-Xk4-Qx dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Vxn-Tm-Uz-AEo dl-beatsnoop-com-final-0-Gd1-RNZn6c dl-beatsnoop-com-final-w-Oh9jz-X5-TE dl-beatsnoop-com-final-m-QXR4xrg6-K dl-beatsnoop-com-final-cx-Si-Bu-PFM7 dl-beatsnoop-com-final-Cd-Tnpob8tl

no im sorry Lana, this hairstyle is a BAD choice :eek3:

Last.FMΒ |Β DiscogsΒ |Β Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg