Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Just now, peachlipgloss said:

LANA DID NOT WANT TO GO UP THERE thats humiliating for her

That's how I read it low key . Not from Taylor but the maybe not so nice people who plan these type of events ...

1 minute ago, gasstationkween said:

Feel like that bitch in the hunger games johanna

378f5c3cd140fb0f5696545c5420e8a54f26151c

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I think I am more low vibrational than the rest of you cause i did not find that whole thing cute at all , dragging lana up there lowkey against her will... everyone running around like headless chickens for a good 10-20 seconds, idk what to think . sure I guess if no one else is gonna pay our queen her dues at least Taylor did like thx <3 !?  ... but yea idk its giving riding the coattails vibes which is so not the type of shit  lana would ever succumb to IDC she looked uncomfy :xgiggle:

Alright, I guess we all saw it coming. We know how it goes, she's the kind of artist that inspires generations, yet gets completely overlooked by the critics and the media. 

I know winning probably would have made her feel validated, but I truly hope this doesn't bring her down. I hope she knows that at the end of the day, no amount of awards will ever do justice to her enormous talent. 

She really is one of a kind, and I hope someday... she gets the respect she deserves. But in the meantime, I hope she knows that not getting noticed doesn't make her less of a person. We all love her so much, I really want Lana to feel loved and appreciated tonight :bebe: sending hugs and lots of love via witchcraft :sadcore3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

This is very sad. 5 nominations, 5 losses. It’s really unbelievable. I can’t fathom how she lost out to, in some cases, some of the least talented and least deserving people in music. God. I just wanted her to win ONE. It’s devastating. You can tell that Lana was upset too when she was on stage, and trying so hard to hide it. God, I just want her to get her fucking flowers already. She is the entire reason bitches like Olivia, Billie, Boygenius, etc etc even have fucking careers

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

my heart is hurting a little because lana looked timid as a mouse up on that stage! i think this whole day really teared her down tbh…just when she was coming out of her shell :(

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

everyone can say taylor’s shoutout was “recognition” but lana doesn’t need PITY from someone like taylor, lana is powerful and talented enough on her own she didn’t need a little pat on the back from her