Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

Just saw Joni Mitchell’s little photo dump of the Grammys, which included pictures of her with SZA and other singers. I wonder why she and Lana didn’t get a chance to meet up! What a missed opportunity :pft:

To be fair, Lana is quite shy/introverted and we didn’t really see her moving around much to interact with others during the ceremony. She probably just wanted to stay seated and keep to herself. Also, Joni’s performance was right after Lana lost SOTY and by the end of the night after Lana lost AOTY too, she probably just wanted to get out of there since the whole experience was probably overwhelming for her, even if she did enjoy it. + meeting your idol/inspiration can also be intimidating - when I ran into Lana at the mall, there was almost a moment where I wasn’t going to approach her because I was so nervous and didn’t want to bother her. Of course in the end I did end up speaking to her, and perhaps Lana did speak to Joni too but they just weren’t photographed. I hope they did interact though since Joni is such a big inspiration to Lana! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

Oh but I heard…

We'll still have people explaining her own feelings to her, but at least those of us happy to take her at her word can be satisfied that things are fine.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I can not stand people who have just discovered ‘blind items’ and use them as a credible source to spread misinformation online. Blind items are literally just lies I don’t know why people think otherwise

I just saw one from the GRAMMYs, and this woman is saying that Lana was off her head on drugs incase she lost the awards. Everyone on TikTok has lost the ability to critically think and it’s so disrespectful. People are so rude and stupid

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, Cherry Blossom said:

I can not stand people who have just discovered ‘blind items’ and use them as a credible source to spread misinformation online. Blind items are literally just lies I don’t know why people think otherwise

I just saw one from the GRAMMYs, and this woman is saying that Lana was off her head on drugs incase she lost the awards. Everyone on TikTok has lost the ability to critically think and it’s so disrespectful. People are so rude and stupid

I saw the same tiktok and I was livid.

I haven’t commented on the Grammys because I have a lot of strong opinions specially regarding Tailor Thrift but I will keep them to myself.

IMG-1607.jpg

1 hour ago, Sportscruiser said:

I saw the same tiktok and I was livid.

I haven’t commented on the Grammys because I have a lot of strong opinions specially regarding Tailor Thrift but I will keep them to myself.

Tailor Thrift  :thumb3:

Guys why is nobody talking about the Brit Awards? Lana is apparently a nominee and votes end on February 9..T O M O R R O W :hdu:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

24 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Guys why is nobody talking about the Brit Awards? Lana is apparently a nominee and votes end on February 9..T O M O R R O W :hdu:

she’s nominated alongside Tailor so it’s one more undeserved award coming the latter’s way

IMG-1607.jpg

4 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

The fact that she’s a recovered addict too… it’s so fucking hurtful and disrespectful 

what’s her username… let’s give her a piece of our minds! :usrs: