DNC

Lana performing live at NBC Christmas at Graceland - November 29th, 2023

20 hours ago, Elle said:

That lyric was actually on the original poster distributed by NBC, so it’s not a direct tease from Lana herself. Actually, I made that edit with the poster and photo of her to the right of it, and she reposted it lol. So, it’s not necessarily a tease, here’s the original post from the LanaBoards Instagram made earlier this month that she reposted - 

Ah, pity. Thanks for telling though. I still hope though 😅

It was expensive watch it 

i hope there's a livestream, lanaboards is always SO fun when we're watching a livestream of a lana performance together :flutter: 

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆.
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚      .  .   ˚ .             ✦

I really hope it will be available on Peacock ... im not seeing it advertised there, so I hope it isn't like "available next day on Peacock bullshizzzz" 

Also the description says "Live events and specials" so surely Lanas part has been prerecorded. ??? 

and NBC labeled it "10 PM EST/PC" which makes no sense 10 pm eastern is 7 pm pacific ? 

5 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I really hope it will be available on Peacock ... im not seeing it advertised there, so I hope it isn't like "available next day on Peacock bullshizzzz" 

Also the description says "Live events and specials" so surely Lanas part has been prerecorded. ??? 

and NBC labeled it "10 PM EST/PC" which makes no sense 10 pm eastern is 7 pm pacific ? 

If you scroll down to Live & Upcoming you will see it.

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

10 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

I think it’s a whole special that’s going to show parts of Graceland during the holidays and moments of his career so I’m guessing she’ll have a pre recorded slot. 

hyz6.gif

5 minutes ago, Black to Blue said:

I think it’s a whole special that’s going to show parts of Graceland during the holidays and moments of his career so I’m guessing she’ll have a pre recorded slot. 

This is from someone that knows more than I... 

"We have been watching this unfold for weeks. We watch the live cam 24/7 and when the cam is turned off we know something unusual is going on at the mansion. The cam was turned off a few weeks ago for a few days and Graceland insiders and other social media believed it was taped then. Now it could be that the intro of the event is live but word on the street is the music has been taped."

with the absolute heart of the poem of life butchered out of their own bodies good to eat a thousand years

I would love it if she sang an actual Christmas classic. ALONE and not part of  a duet with quiet vocals. Something that will become a standard that gets played every year during the holidays.

🎅🎄