Actor

Lana Del Rey - Ben (Tropico MIX)

14 minutes ago, Actor said:

IT'S HERE, THANK YOU ALLΒ 

Β 

https://youtu.be/nWSFbbIpAIs

Β 

I like the drums march style. Pretty nice. Bringing in some large chimes that crescendo towards the end to magnify a build up would be so nice for this song concept. You could really go into some churchy organ stuff too and even an outro but I get that her style is generally stripped. I like your idea quite a bit though.Β 

Β 

On another note, how are you navigating that you are using her voice?Β Β 

Unless I put it on private, I feel bad using her work.Β 

4 minutes ago, Rivers said:

Β 

I like the drums march style. Pretty nice. Bringing in some large chimes that crescendo towards the end to magnify a build up would be so nice for this song concept. You could really go into some churchy organ stuff too and even an outro but I get that her style is generally stripped. I like your idea quite a bit though.Β 

Β 

On another note, how are you navigating that you are using her voice?Β Β 

Unless I put it on private, I feel bad using her work.Β 

I just tried to save this song until we get studio version. I did my best and i love her πŸ™‚

10 minutes ago, Actor said:

I just tried to save this song until we get studio version. I did my best and i love her πŸ™‚

I don't seem to understand the first part here. Sounds good. Nice concept.I feel your pain and unfortunately, I also have the same problem.Β 

THIS IS SO GOOD :grinds: it's so late night gloomy tropical hawaiian surf noir glam rock neon lights on a dark evening with green pink yellow signs reflections on a rain covered windshield

κ§αƒ¦βŠ±β™₯ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth β™₯βŠ±αƒ¦κ§‚

BRILLIANT.gif

Omg this is incredible :oprah:Β Definitely the best fan mix by far that I’ve ever heard for this track. You captured it so perfectly. Would also luv to add this to my library, so I hope a download awaits :flutter:Β 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

This is really good. I love the acapella only version of this song, I find it so charming. But you took it to the next level. And I love the layering at 2:30 as someone else said.

Time to add another song to my local files on spotify

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make upΒ my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33