Elle

Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver Cover) [SINGLE] - December 1st, 2023

29 minutes ago, lernerderrey said:

Honestly, as a West Virginian, I can't stand this song. The song writer wrote it about another state and hadn't even been to WV. I know Lana covered it before playing Charleston, but I just wanna say that Charleston is like the richest part of the state and not even a full reflection of the state. I was annoyed she chose to play rich West Virginia and not in a real city or town in the state. I uhhh think Lana sounded good on this cover, I just get annoyed with the fetishizing of the state, when in fact it's poor and it's definitely in trouble, and Charleston does nothing to help. Lana playing Charleston and donating the money to Charleston really made me feel distance from stanning Lana. Lana covering this song made me feel distance too. My state needs help and not to be fetishized. Xoxo. 

girl just take the potatoes….

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

8 minutes ago, esotericfaerie said:

girl … you need to talk to your local politicians not some celebrity who probably played in a town that had the infrastructure (and I don’t mean just the venue) for her to safely put on a show for her audience. Covering this popular song is not fetishizing, she just loves it and it’s an American classic that’s popular globally. 

It's a bad song. LMAO local politicians help but the governor and everyone in Charleston sucks. There's plenty of other places Lana could've played in WV. She chose the rich part of the state, chose to donate the money made back to the rich, and low-key I feel like she only played Charleston to feel like it was acceptable to release this cover. IDK it's CRINGE.

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Just now, lernerderrey said:

It's a bad song. LMAO local politicians help but the governor and everyone in Charleston sucks. There's plenty of other places Lana could've played in WV. She chose the rich part of the state, chose to donate the money made back to the rich, and low-key I feel like she only played Charleston to feel like it was acceptable to release this cover. IDK it's CRINGE.

girl this is a stretch

and also for giving me Margaret

https://krakenfiles.com/view/pCKMlYGTkP/file.html bye girl you're getting released!

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

34 minutes ago, lernerderrey said:

Honestly, as a West Virginian, I can't stand this song. The song writer wrote it about another state and hadn't even been to WV. I know Lana covered it before playing Charleston, but I just wanna say that Charleston is like the richest part of the state and not even a full reflection of the state. I was annoyed she chose to play rich West Virginia and not in a real city or town in the state. I uhhh think Lana sounded good on this cover, I just get annoyed with the fetishizing of the state, when in fact it's poor and it's definitely in trouble, and Charleston does nothing to help. Lana playing Charleston and donating the money to Charleston really made me feel distance from stanning Lana. Lana covering this song made me feel distance too. My state needs help and not to be fetishized. Xoxo. 

Xanax (Alprazolam): para que serve e como usar - Tua Saúde

What an announcement to wake up to. This year has been so magical seeing Lana do everything she loves. From the album, the niche tour of the US, to the release of this single you can tell she’s putting all her focus into her true passions. And it’s paying off! :wubna:

I’m also imaging how shoplanadelrey is going to capitalize on this and take my money :creepna3:

hyz6.gif

3 minutes ago, lernerderrey said:

why are you reaching 😭 

take me home country roads is a Beyond iconic song, like.. everyone knows this song.. there are people from whole different countries who listen to this song, probably not even knowing where the hell west virginia is 😭 like this song has no real correlation 

also when touring, obviously artists are going to play in the most successful/wealthiest cities?? they want to sell tickets girl 

i only don’t like the (original) song because straight men here in the uk scream this song at the top of their lungs in the pub for no reason... but lana WILL make me love it 

may the lanadelgayification of everything they hold dear continue

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

If this does turn out to be the first single of the covers album, I kind of wish that she would have waited a little longer to end the ocean Blvd era. At least until after the Grammys. I would have preferred an Ocean Blvd deluxe version over this, but it doesn’t seem like she cares for that anymore. 

4 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i only don’t like the (original) song because straight men here in the uk scream this song at the top of their lungs in the pub for no reason... but lana WILL make me love it 

may the lanadelgayification of everything they hold dear continue

PLEAAASEEE

i went to northern ireland earlier this year and hearing everyone in the bar singing their hearts out to this song really had me so taken aback like i had to giggle