Elle

Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver Cover) [SINGLE] - December 1st, 2023

i do agree about the instrumentation; i still prefer the original over this cover because of the beautiful guitar. i really wish this was sung with guitar instead of piano, it would’ve changed the atmosphere. with just piano this is a nicely-sung cover, however a bit forgettable and monotonous

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, cherrytropico said:

i do agree about the instrumentation; i still prefer the original over this cover because of the beautiful guitar. i really wish this was sung with guitar instead of piano, it would’ve changed the atmosphere. with just piano this is a nicely-sung cover, however a bit forgettable and monotonous

totally agree

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

:um4:

I thought the track was really beautiful... and while I do wish the instrumentation was more similar to the original, I still think it was beautifully done :um4:

totally agree with you. i have no clue what these people are talking about:um4: 

29 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Honestly I’ve been thinking how beautiful it would be if album ended with this instead of For Free.

Great minds think alike: it’s exactly what I thought as I was driving to work, listening to the song. 

I like the twangy strings at the end that make a brief appearance. I wish it was integrated into the whole song. I also wish she used her higher register vocals that she’s been using on more recent albums with some vocal layering. It’s an enjoyable cover but nothing transformative for me. 

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

The single shows up twice on Apple Music because they submitted it with different UPC codes for some reason :um2: Reminds me of when they uploaded the Candy Necklace music video 3 times.

Oh thank you I was wondering why it was like that 💀