Elle

Lana Del Rey for the SKIMS Valentine’s Day Collection (Nadia Lee Cohen)

22 hours ago, Let the Light In said:

IMG-3940.jpg

ya.. lana is the weird one and not the chronically online fan who believes that the world revolves around taylor to an extent where giving appreciation to another celebrity that taylor had beef with nearly a decade ago is something that lana who sung at Kim’s wedding del rey is going to keep at the top of her mind or is even well-versed about.

not to mention these fans regularly speaking FOR taylor as though they know what she’s feeling or thinking.
and them somehow being so deeply invested in taylors personal relationships with others that something like this gets under their skin too. ok.

like why do they care so much if lana says she “loves” or “admires” Taylor… LMFAO. she already has a bunch of bootlickers that give her that appreciation constantly?? and lana has to do it too because what?? they did a collab???  :bye:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

On 1/19/2024 at 1:52 AM, partymonster said:

i hate how blah the actual lingerie is. wish rihanna asked her to this for savage x fenty :smokes:

Are we sure Lana and Rocky never hooked up? :P I guess RiRi is super protective of her man

Everything. Forever.

On 1/19/2024 at 8:22 PM, rabbit said:

Feels like a missed opportunity to not have offered this photo set as collectible Valentine’s Day cards or posters.

Maybe there will be a few print adverts in this style? Since we have many pics in HQ now, you can easily get them yourself however. 

It was expensive watch it 

On 1/18/2024 at 4:59 PM, Let the Light In said:

IMG-3940.jpg

Can Swifties actually shut the fuck up and be fucking normal for once? The whole world doesn't revolve around her and not every fucking thing is an attack against her. Also, the beef was literally almost 10 years ago. Like holding a grudge for that long is so hilarious and immature to me, and it really says a lot about Taylor and her fans. Also, Taylor literally doesn't give 2 shits about her hivemind fans who are defending her with their lives. She's a freaking grown woman with a victim mentality who could literally defend herself:brigitte:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

17 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Can Swifties actually shut the fuck up and be fucking normal for once? The whole world doesn't revolve around her and not every fucking thing is an attack against her. Also, the beef was literally almost 10 years ago. Like holding a grudge for that long is so hilarious and immature to me, and it really says a lot about Taylor and her fans. Also, Taylor literally doesn't give 2 shits about her hivemind fans who are defending her with their lives. She's a freaking grown woman with a victim mentality who could literally defend herself:brigitte:

P.S, the collabs were probably just a gimmick by Taylor to get more hype for MIDnights and it fired back badly :um:

But Taylor and Swifties aside, this photoshoot still has me gagged and will probably remain photoshoot of the year in my heart :kiss:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

On 1/20/2024 at 3:22 AM, rabbit said:

Feels like a missed opportunity to not have offered this photo set as collectible Valentine’s Day cards or posters.

i need Lust For Life heart shaped vinyl repress and the heart necklace restock thank you

giphy.gif

On 1/18/2024 at 9:59 PM, Let the Light In said:

IMG-3940.jpg

Ngl I’ve always had the impression that Taylor likes/admires Lana more than the opposite. I never felt that Lana loves Taylor - she has complimented Olivia, Billie, Madison, Rosalía, SZA, etc quite a few times (not to mention the veterans and legends she stans) and never did I see her doing the same for Taylor. It doesn’t really matter but let’s not act like Taylor’s one of Lana’s besties lol. 

IMG-7960.jpg

3 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Ngl I’ve always had the impression that Taylor likes/admires Lana more than the opposite. I never felt that Lana loves Taylor - she has complimented Olivia, Billie, Madison, Rosalía, SZA, etc quite a few times (not to mention the veterans and legends she stans) and never did I see her doing the same for Taylor. It doesn’t really matter but let’s not act like Taylor’s one of Lana’s besties lol. 

True, I think the snow song encapsulated that too. It’s like Taylor is your friends annoying little sister, you have to be nice and stuff for your friend (I.e. jack in this instance) but not have any genuine friendship 

Lana posted about the song so blasé, like she didn’t want to but felt like she needed to.. she then put very little vocal in to that song and then said it was because she didn’t feel like she was needed..it showed that if Taylor did genuinely want more of Lana on that track she didn’t have the assertion to say so.. and can you really constitute a friendship if you don’t even have the confidence to say “oh no I think you singing the whole second verse would be cool”

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

52 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

True, I think the snow song encapsulated that too. It’s like Taylor is your friends annoying little sister, you have to be nice and stuff for your friend (I.e. jack in this instance) but not have any genuine friendship 

Lana posted about the song so blasé, like she didn’t want to but felt like she needed to.. she then put very little vocal in to that song and then said it was because she didn’t feel like she was needed..it showed that if Taylor did genuinely want more of Lana on that track she didn’t have the assertion to say so.. and can you really constitute a friendship if you don’t even have the confidence to say “oh no I think you singing the whole second verse would be cool”

Y’all love making fan fics. Where’s the Olivia, Billie, Madison collab if Lana loves them so much?

The answer is none. She did a song with Taylor (technically two) and multiple with The Weeknd and Jack (Bleachers). They are her close “celeb” friends. I don’t see Lana praising Jack either. Does she not like Jack despite working with him for every album? The friendship here is probably way more genuine than the PR praises she gave to those other people (and vice versa with the response those people gave back to her. It’s mostly PR). Billie, for example, completely ignored Lana for her Grammys speech. Acknowledging Ariana instead. A mess. Despite saying how much she “loves” Lana beforehand. When the time comes, they switch.

You don’t need to praise your friend everytime. They know already. Also, Lana wouldn’t feel the need to praise mega producer Grammy award winning Jack Antonoff, Taylor Swift, and The Weenknd (all of them are established acts). She praised Billie, Olivia, etc because they are all upcoming artists. Taylor probably felt the same way about Lana. She obviously think that Lana deserves way more recognition. She’s trying to lift her up. And Lana is lifting Billie, Olivia up because they’re new artists.

What a gorgeous photoshoot. 
The picture I like the least is probably the one with the heart-shaped eye patch. Not that it’s a bad picture, it’s very Kill Bill, but it’s not as glamorous as the rest of them IMO.

Still an iconic photoshoot! She looks so beautiful, she made the outfits look gorgeous and her hair/make-up looks stunning too. Amazing photos, thank you Nadia, thank you Lana! :flutter:

url%5D

48 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

What a gorgeous photoshoot. 
The picture I like the least is probably the one with the heart-shaped eye patch. Not that it’s a bad picture, it’s very Kill Bill, but it’s not as glamorous as the rest of them IMO.

:defeated: the eyepatch one is my fave omg it’s giving y2k Kuntress heartbreaker succubus dominatrix 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I’m still kinda shocked lana agreed to do this bc she never does stuff like this. Hate on kim all you want but we wouldn’t have had this slay iktr :aubrey:

Also is anyone getting anything from this collection?

I’ve been eyeing some of the tank tops, bodysuits and the long sleeve with all the lil hearts :wub: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

10 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

S0f87.gif

S0f8m.gif

She is so hot it’s unreal 

5 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I’ve been eyeing some of the tank tops, bodysuits and the long sleeve with all the lil hearts :wub: 

I wouldn’t mind the shirt with the hearts

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over