Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

5 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

how do the mods feel about nominating ourselves...i think very highly of myself and want this internet forum full of strangers to agree

it doesn't say we can't nominate ourselves in the rules 🤞🤩 soo...

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

6 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

how do the mods feel about nominating ourselves...i think very highly of myself and want this internet forum full of strangers to agree

Oh for sure! That’s totally fine

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

17 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

Go for it! As Lana herself discovered this year, you gotta nominate yourself for the awards if you want to take them home :scajo2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I don’t have the time and budget for a campaign this year but vote TrashMagiq for everything! (specifically Hybrid Fan so I can win for a 4th year in a row even tho the current description of that category doesn’t fit me anymore cause Lana’s def the main reason I come here skk but that is ok Hybrid Fan 4.0 we are coming! :mariah3:)

It was all a lie… exposing Lana Del Rey” for thread of the year! But wow what a moment… The original post still holds the title of most liked post in Lanaboards herstory :hooker: (and apparently that same thread also spawned the 5th most liked post on the Lanaboards Hot 100)

You have no real versions of Fine China and Your Girl” for drama of the year… face crack of the century nothing has been the same since. I feel like because it happened so early in the year it’ll be kinda forgotten but let’s not forget how gagged we all were. It even domino effected into the thread mentioned above iykyk. 

qfrWuBl.png

17 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

You have no real versions of Fine China and Your Girl” for drama of the year… face crack of the century nothing has been the same since. I feel like because it happened so early in the year it’ll be kinda forgotten but let’s not forget how gagged we all were. It even domino effected into the thread mentioned above iykyk. 

i remember it was like my first month on LanaBoards as an actual account instead of just a lurker and i was GAGGED in my memphis hotel room

my favorite unreleased was just a big lie...until james ford version was leaked and it became even better

hi ladies im too lazy to put in effort this year for my flop award but please vote for me so i can be worst taste 5.0 imagine the serve uh huh

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Ah, The Lipsters Awards!

This has been an incredible year for Lana, her fandom and, of course, LanaBoards. We should celebrate the forum is closer than ever to Lana and her team, and that's all thanks to our dear Elle. I will submit her for Lipster of the Year and Iconic Moment of the Year.

I will be analyzing my votes for each category in the upcoming days.

In the meantime...

PARADIXO - For your consideration

Most Active

I spent a concerning time of the year on this forum, and I couldn't be happier about that. Always on time for each event, I participated and interacted a lot and really hope you guys appreciate my contribution.

Veteran Member and/or Biggest Lana Stan

In 2024, my account on LanaBoards will be 10 years old. From Ultraviolence to Ocean Blvd and beyond, that means I spent 40% of my life on this site. That's insane. Also, a stan since the Born to Die days, I legit think I'm one of the biggest and most loyal Lana fans from Argentina and rightfully deserve this title. I have witnessed each each step in her career, applauded her endlessly, criticized her accordingly, defended her in war and I love her more with each passing year. My passion for Lana is bigger than words.

Be My Daddy

Despite not posing a lot for the camera this year, my photos were still met with generally favorable reviews. My latest release http://lanaboards.com/topic/35-pictures-of-you/?do=findComment&comment=1719121 or follow me on Instagram for more x aaronjokullsson

Thank you.

Also

PINK CHAMPAGNE FOR LEAK OF THE YEAR :hype:

Not gonna vote yet as the year hasn't ended, but a few things that I'm personally endorsing:

Drama of the Year:

Spoiler

- The weird stalker fight between @/CandyRaye and @/Quincy in the Mental Health Thread

- @wilting daisy and @shadesofloveduthenandnow double ban

- Unreleased Syndrome

- Your Girl/Fine China/SYTH discovered to be "fake"

- @the ocean account s**c*d*

Thread of the Year:

Spoiler

- Who's the Ultimate Insider?

- Lana Del Rey Documentary

- Multiple Accounts Thread

- Lana and Elle at Dillard's in Hunstville, AL - September 20th, 2023

Most Missed Sis:

Iconic Moment of the Year:

Spoiler

- Lana performing Flipside for the first time ever

- Elle meeting Lana at a Dillard's

- March leakfest

- Lana getting nominated for 5 Grammy's

And if @mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime doesn't get nominated for Best Username I will STOP THE COUNT!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

29 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

hi ladies im too lazy to put in effort this year for my flop award but please vote for me so i can be worst taste 5.0 imagine the serve uh huh

did I beat you last time? I thought I did.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, baddisease said:

did I beat you last time? I thought I did.

I thought it was Jared but you and jared both have awful taste so i approve

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

30 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

Ah, The Lipsters Awards!

This has been an incredible year for Lana, her fandom and, of course, LanaBoards. We should celebrate the forum is closer than ever to Lana and her team, and that's all thanks to our dear Elle. I will submit her for Lipster of the Year and Iconic Moment of the Year.

9 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Not gonna vote yet as the year hasn't ended, but a few things that I'm personally endorsing:

Drama of the Year:

Hide contents

- The weird stalker fight between @/CandyRaye and @/Quincy in the Mental Health Thread

- @wilting daisy and @shadesofloveduthenandnow double ban

- Unreleased Syndrome

- Your Girl/Fine China/SYTH discovered to be "fake"

- @the ocean account s**c*d*

Thread of the Year:

Hide contents

- Who's the Ultimate Insider?

- Lana Del Rey Documentary

- Multiple Accounts Thread

- Lana and Elle at Dillard's in Hunstville, AL - September 20th, 2023

Most Missed Sis:

Iconic Moment of the Year:

Hide contents

- Lana performing Flipside for the first time ever

- Elle meeting Lana at a Dillard's

- March leakfest

- Lana getting nominated for 5 Grammy's

And if @mindofyouwithmeTHANKU1moretime doesn't get nominated for Best Username I will STOP THE COUNT!

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

this whole ceremony is just a way for me to call @elle hot every year :wubna:

Plsss I’m out at the pub rn and these replies are making me want to CRYYY ilysm I am truly nothing without u Lipsters I luv this time of year so much :poordat: xxxx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

49 minutes ago, Elle said:

Plsss I’m out at the pub rn and these replies are making me want to CRYYY ilysm I am truly nothing without u Lipsters I luv this time of year so much :poordat: xxxx

waiting for a crazy pub story status update