ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

Blink - COTCC

Ex-Glory - NFR

Anyone Who Had A Heart - LFL

There's your 3 songs now you can't say I didn't come through... I'll just leave now since I am such a victim and I hope all of you have a lovely night.

#SpreadPeace #KindnessPunk 

we're getting NFR and COTCC outtakes now? :oprah2: we're living in the FUTURE :icant:

WGe8ynS.gif

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Blink - COTCC

Ex-Glory - NFR

There's your 3 songs now you can't say I didn't come through... I'll just leave now since I am such a victim and I hope all of you have a lovely night.

Goodbye Lindsay :lanahairflip2: it’s so sad it’s ending this way and I hope to see you in January for the 2023 LIPSTERS AWARDS. I hear we will be holding a moment of silence for Honeymouns/z that day 💔 and WHO KNOWS things change in a day- even an hour. You could still be redeemed or win an award!!!!

idk i’ll share my two cents but i just think it’s quite embarrassing how we’re all begging for these songs to leak and expecting so much when we should keep our expectations low… honeymouns is right since i don’t think they’ve ever delivered something BIG for christmas and shouldn’t be expected to. should honeymouns have been more clearer in saying what they were going to do? sure, but like what’s the objective of everyone’s in this thread… i just feel like you guys talk yourself into believing that you will be getting something big for christmas, then get disappointed when nothing interesting comes, and then express your frustration to these leakers who never wanted to do anything originally :keyboard:

4 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Blink - COTCC

Ex-Glory - NFR

nfr and cocc outtakes?! oh honeymouns the icon that u r! #staypositive 

1 minute ago, Cali Is Hot said:

To be honest, the new song titles are cool but if honeymoun told us: its gonna be titles not songs, there wouldn't be any problems I guess.....

Like why didn't they just post the titles. After they posted the first people would've been like oh this is what it is cool and moved on.But bc they did nothing it made them look they they just lied for attention.Like wtf didn't they just do it its not like the were actually leaking the songs

6 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Blink - COTCC

Ex-Glory - NFR

commence the begging for months of these songs that probably no one has :awkney2:

but these titles are intriguing me!

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

It was produced by Clayton so... checks out why it was discarded :whatever:

Ok bye FR this time. 

Honeymoun please forgive me I had a really awful day and the whole you brushing off the 7 days of honeymoun really didn't help.I would've looked forward to the titles but I just felt betrayed like I literally had 7 days of honeymkun in my calender bc kf how much I looked forward too it

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

I just felt betrayed like I literally had 7 days of honeymkun in my calender bc kf how much I looked forward too it

It's never that serious... :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: