ivory almond

December 2023 Leakfest Wishlist

2 minutes ago, neon palms sway said:

I’m moving

EXACTLYYYY omg. If I were her that’s what I would be soundchecking 

RIGHT imagine the collapse if we got a sound check of behind closed doors and bad boy… throw her like a hot potato AND a pizza pie! :eartha:

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The collapse when I reveal who that was and they get Banned from Lanaboards for leaking music that was going to be released

No one really cares tbh

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

6 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

RIGHT imagine the collapse if we got a sound check of behind closed doors and bad boy… throw her like a hot potato AND a pizza pie! :eartha:

Behind Closed Doors is one of my fav songs <3 <3 <3 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Just now, neon palms sway said:

So what’s up with that snippet 👀

i saw it on dbree like a week ago but i didn't posted it because i didn't wanted to look dum

Just now, oliverberry said:

i saw it on dbree like a week ago but i didn't posted it because i didn't wanted to look dum

I feel you lol I did the same thing a few years ago and the users on here ate me up:sadcore2:

8 minutes ago, Qu3enOfHe4rts said:

can some1 explain to me why upon my reply there’s written “Hidden” and when i reply there’s written “Your content will need to be approved by a moderator”?

mod queue?.. :crai:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

12 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

The collapse when I reveal who that was and they get Banned from Lanaboards for leaking music that was going to be released

As far as I remember nothing was ever posted to lanabaords though? (I could be mistaken) people troll and leak music that is going to be released, but if it’s not posted officially on this site there isn’t much we can do 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

As far as I remember nothing was ever posted to lanabaords though? (I could be mistaken) people troll and leak music that is going to be released, but if it’s not posted officially on this site there isn’t much we can do 

Yeah while they probably are a LB member they didn’t leak stuff directly to LB. Just on Dbree 

Speaking of, does anybody happen to have the collection of unmastered OB files that leaked?

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

16 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

:ohsnap:

7 minutes ago, cherryblossoms said:

what did they leak again? (No shade I genuinely forgot) :air2:

Basically the whole OB album

i need to know who nobari como dijo la misqui is on lanapedia, me and him have been doing so much work with the recent leaks girl i need to meet u :legend:

i-have-no-kung-fu.jpg

LEAK ZODIAC