Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

19 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

The only thing I don’t get is why she changed her outfit at the very end just to sing A&W and Young and BeautifulΒ 

Β 

she should have brought jack out like mid set and done the hologram/outfit change thenΒ 

Β 

That's why I think that maybe they originally planned to sing blue jeans at this point. Would also be suitable in combination with A&W

It was expensive watch itΒ 

2 hours ago, mcull13 said:

I don’t know like she reposted a video about not liking Lana on the 6th February this year she’s actually so strange for switching up that fast. I would stay well awayΒ 

Shes a clout chaser

:lmao:Β she’s a racist ZionistΒ until you benefit from her? RightΒ 

also I was just looking at the schedule and the whole time we've been talking about Lana's guests but we never talked about the fact that she could also appear as a guest for Jon or Bleachers tomorrow.. I mean I personally wouldn't want to get up on stage again the day after a headline show but who knowsΒ 

Β 

does anyone know if a headliner has ever made other appearances in the same coachella weekend?

38 minutes ago, Edgartur0 said:

I just think that if she's going to do so many ballads the least she can do is sing themΒ 

Β 

to skip the biggest hit among her ballads (SYTH) since, like, Lust for Life feat. The Weeknd was criminal. And it's such an easy song to play, too.

Β 

The crowd woulda been lapping it up.Β 
Β 

But bartender at coachella? Really? Ugh makes me so confused. Surely, the set list should be tailored to the paying audience, not according to what the artist likes to sing in the shower.

5 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

no SYTH or radio was criminal πŸ’” but i have high hopes for LTLI next weekendΒ 

The only hope you're getting is the hologram performance of HIADTFAWLMTHBIHIΒ :suicide:

33 minutes ago, Elle said:

Lana’s stylists made these custom crewnecks for Lana’s friends lol -

Β 

IMG-5461

I love Molly. Lana is serving in her looksΒ :dance2:

giphy.gif

I'm kinda confused, Lana clearly loves to have fun. She loves fun music, yet always chooses to sing slow songs and constantly think everyone hates her upbeat tracks... :bebe:

Β 

I would understand if she only felt comfortable doing slower songs, but then again, there are many fan favorite ballads she pays dust. Is she that oblivious, or deliberately chooses to do the complete opposite of what the public wants?

Β 

There are so many easy songs she could do, but she chooses not to. She could rely on the backing track and not even be bothered to lift a finger, let the crowd sing and the band do their magic, but no... :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

5 minutes ago, barttttender said:

to skip the biggest hit among her ballads (SYTH) since, like, Lust for Life feat. The Weeknd was criminal. And it's such an easy song to play, too.

It's weird, she fought many times to include SYTH on her albums, yet it seems like she hates that song... She hasn't acknowledged it not even once since it was released :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:Β 

We got edged last night at the beginning of the set with Without You & West Coast. Then it went to snoozeville. Don’t get me wrong i love Lanas ballads, but out of ALL the songs on NFR the 2 i would want to hear the least always get playedΒ :rip:Β I still enjoyed the show however, it’s Coachella so i had zero expectations. Imagine performing to 250,000 POSER rich tiktokΒ fans. I doubt anyone there would appreciate a deep cut Lana set.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

7 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's weird, she fought many times to include SYTH on her albums, yet it seems like she hates that song... She hasn't acknowledged it not even once since it was released :bebe:

We need lanachella (plastisc guy's version)Β :oopna2:

Β 

edit- not it auto correcting to plastic 😭 

Radio
Off To The Races
Cola
Brooklyn Baby
Art Deco
Venice Bitch
The Greatest
Fuck It I Love You
Cinnamon Girl
Say Yes To Heaven
Queen Of Disaster
White Dress
A&W (full)
Peppers
Fishtail
Let The Light In
Taco Truck / Venice Bitch

These songs were waiting to be performed at Coachella, Lana babe

Just now, Crazy Husband Thief said:

Radio
Off To The Races
Cola
Brooklyn Baby
Art Deco
Venice Bitch
The Greatest
Fuck It I Love You
Cinnamon Girl
Say Yes To Heaven
Queen Of Disaster
White Dress
A&W (full)
Peppers
Fishtail
Let The Light In
Taco Truck / Venice Bitch

These songs were waiting to be performed at Coachella, Lana babe

Didn’t she retire cola?

Β what was her going to taran tactical for if it clearly wasn’t coachella

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ΰ£ͺ Λ–  𝒸𝒢𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒢 π“Œπ’Άπ“‹π‘’ 𝒢𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒢𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 π“ˆπ“Œπ‘’π‘’π“‰π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆΒ β‚ŠΛš.ΰΌ„