48 minutes ago, Elle said:

Lana’s stylists made these custom crewnecks for Lana’s friends lol -

IMG-5461

Watch me march on over to Etsy to make my own 🫡😇

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

Just now, X8vinylScratchX said:

THOUGHT EXPIRIMENT - If she played Paris Texas or Say Yes to Heaven we would all think it’s iconic. I don’t think we’re sick of piano ballads, i think we’re just sick of the SAME piano ballads.

This:true:

6 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

what was her going to taran tactical for if it clearly wasn’t coachella

Lasso MVs :true:

1 hour ago, colaandvideogames said:

I spoke up for Palestine. I don’t believe in genocide. I know he’s Jewish and that’s completely fine, but yeah he blocked me cause I spoke against the genocide that is happening to Palestinians. I love Palestinians and love Jewish people. HATE the Israeli government and what they continue to do. That’s all I’m gonna say cause this is the Coachella thread. But just so people know where I stand ❤️

now back OT, I am really hoping for a FJM duet next weekend. LTLI is one of those songs that just screams ‘summer’ and it’s beautiful! Has anyone found the blue dress she wore yet? I neeeeeeed it :flutter::wub:

OH sorry I misunderstood and thought you meant HE spoke up for Palestine (when I very clearly remembered him being pro Israel, so I was confused)

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Lana’s stylists made these custom crewnecks for Lana’s friends lol -

IMG-5461

Fuque!

I asked Jen to tell ha to put smthn like this up in the merch shop 

We need and deserve 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

4 minutes ago, Blossom said:

That is literally horrible

I loved her performance and the only problem there was the fact that the mic wasn't working

17 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

THOUGHT EXPIRIMENT - If she played Paris Texas or Say Yes to Heaven we would all think it’s iconic. I don’t think we’re sick of piano ballads, i think we’re just sick of the SAME piano ballads.

say yes to heaven isn’t a piano ballad, but your point still stands. 

I do wonder why she decided to start with such high energy and then immediately kill it. Even the trap beat Love verse before bartender was at least a little interesting. 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, The last one dying said:

That is literally horrible

I loved her performance and the only problem there was the fact that the mic wasn't working

This! and the way the setlist was structured.

Like I get playing the more ‘deep cut’ songs (Bartender, Arcadia, grants) at her shows, but for Coachella she really should have done at least Flipside and DMD with their new production, SYTH, and Thunder. Hopefully we get LTLI next week

"Don’t forget me"

37 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

It's weird, she fought many times to include SYTH on her albums, yet it seems like she hates that song... She hasn't acknowledged it not even once since it was released :bebe:

at least she gave the single a remarkabel cover, but all these ugly remixes were irritating

39 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm kinda confused, Lana clearly loves to have fun. She loves fun music, yet always chooses to sing slow songs and constantly think everyone hates her upbeat tracks... :bebe:

I would understand if she only felt comfortable doing slower songs, but then again, there are many fan favorite ballads she pays dust. Is she that oblivious, or deliberately chooses to do the complete opposite of what the public wants?

There are so many easy songs she could do, but she chooses not to. She could rely on the backing track and not even be bothered to lift a finger, let the crowd sing and the band do their magic, but no... :eartha2:

I was thinking about this at the gym just now. The only way I can justify her setlist was if she was going for an outright ANTI-POP statement.

Like, "I'm Lana Del Rey, I'm going to the best festival in America, and I'm going to bore everyone to death with obscure, slow songs that no one's ever heard of - just because I can. I'm going to prove to the world that real art doesn't need to be neither ubpeat nor familiar. And my dancers and I are going to shake our booties and dance on a strip pole to delicate piano. Take that, America."