Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

3 minutes ago, details said:

everybody talking about ltli but what really got me curious was gangsta/paradise, what was it supposed to be? a mashup of gangsta with gangsta's paradise? a mashup of gangsta with lana's paradise? if so which one of them? so many questions and not a single answer :oprah5:

The mashup was with Kehlani’s Gangsta and the Sickick Remix of Gangsta’s Paradise that features vocals from Jealous Girl

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

This was posted by LDR Addict and is therefore very unlikely to be real

Someone just trying to create drama

Lana’s makeup artist originally posted it btw

Stars in my eyes

Untitled56-20240120162858.png

Hiking up Griffith 

3 minutes ago, AllHisCandyNecklaces said:

The mashup was with Kehlani’s Gangsta and the Sickick Remix of Gangsta’s Paradise that features vocals from Jealous Girl

oh i see thanks! sickick tho 😭 that name is traumatizing to me

1 hour ago, violettiaras said:

He nust have had to cancel last minute, thats why she was whispering to Jon and probably why they improvised for a few minutes after Candy necklace. So heartbroken i wanted FJM so bad, but the freestyle was the highlight to me so…

If FJM had been there, it would have elevated the whole thing massively. A more upbeat song, a duet, and third solid guest.  Having two guests was lackluster. 

Hope he makes it next week. 

1 hour ago, mcull13 said:

can anyone post the coachella performance on mega? 

Please! I don't know if we're allowed to request links for live shows, but if anyone has it... I'm dying to watch it again 🖤

Yesterday's show was amazing. I watched it till the end, and I can't believe it. The stage, the intro/outro, the pole dancing, the motorcycles. Jon Batiste's performance was the best. 

41 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Cut the Kehlani song and come out to the trio next week

no free promo for weirdos!

Interlude the trio into jealous girl :beyonce::justride2:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

im watching the livestream from weekend 1 and during Billie and Lana singing Video games, the cameras go to Billies Mom videoing from the crowd, AND Lanas Ex, Evan Winiker is next to her and his face... its so sweet and sad like he's in disbelief of how iconic it lana is and idk if anyone else saw but ya wow

Watching the show for a second time and I think other than the audio issues with her microphone it was a great performance and I still can't get over how gorgeous she looks :oprah:

I'm so excited for next weeks show too but idk if I can stay awake until 4 am again lol :eyeroll4: