Elle

Gulf Shores, AL @ Hangout Fest - May 17th, 2024

18 minutes ago, dietpussycola said:

Lmaoo Wasn’t that Benson Boone?

14 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I have no idea what the hell she said but that was Benson Boone lmfao

further proof that she’s best with other artists on stage!!!

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

I like them

honeymoon-angelsingers-2024-05-18-T15100

They’re the best additions imo they add so much and she has plenty of songs that require them regardless of what some people on twitter say. I love that she brings them down to the front of the stage and highlights them because background singers don’t often get to do that. Their choreography (which I’m assuming is from the same choreographer) feels more cohesive with Lana’s songs and presence and they look like they’re having fun there too- like almost as if it wasn’t rehearsed and they’re just feeling the song. Like I feel bad always knocking the dancers cause they seem lovely and I like their additions to some songs, however, it’s a lot of times feels like that meme where people edited Megan thee stallion dancing with Adele  

15 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

we were robbed. why she didnt do HBTB when the crowd was chanting for it is beyond me.

She was probably out of time and knew she needed to finish with Video Games and Sweet Home Alabama 

ngl i feel like peppers live doesn’t really hit the same cause the repetitive rap hook sounds kinda awkward when someone’s just standing there saying it over and over again

but i need to hear fishtail live, i was dead asleep where’s the videos at????

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

https://www.instagram.com/stories/masonramsey/3370393384907282103?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==

https://www.instagram.com/stories/masonramsey/3370394233507293434?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MWQ1ZGUxMzBkMA==

idk if anyone has posted these yet, but mason Ramsey posted stories he was backstage at Lana’s set. I think it’s cute how she supports and shows off younger artists :flutter: it was cute that nessa was on stage with lana, im sure that felt like a dream come true <3

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

I feel like maybe her band charges her an exorbitant amount of money (like 6 figures) each time they need to learn a new song, and that’s why she refuses to change the setlist :oopna2: 

or at least - that’s my only explanation 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

2 hours ago, honeyslow said:

I think she said “fucking benson, I don’t have insurance for that bullshit. Jesus”

:thumb3:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

7 hours ago, J03 said:

I just listened to American Jesus, I counted like 30 references to BTD/PE songs. Instead of making some shitty post about being copied and imitated, Lana recognised her impact, saw a bit of herself in that girl,  and bought her out on stage. She showed us a kind, humble woman. The way BTD is still impacting all these artists after all these years and it was so heavily panned at the time is so inspiring. The way BTD’s working title was “The Revenge of LDR” feels so apt as an OG in this heyday we’ve found ourselves in. Life imitates art indeed.I think this truly might be the peak for us. The last couple of years have been crazy, and through it all she’s still helping the others up. She’s a one of a kind. And I’m glad she seems to be enjoying her revenge.  

Yeah, it’s very nice of her but at the same time there are other ways to show appreciation. She doesn’t have to bring everyone and their grandmothers on stage with her.

I still believe in the theory that L4na has been cloned. 2023 L4na onwards is not the same person.

2 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

ngl i feel like peppers live doesn’t really hit the same cause the repetitive rap hook sounds kinda awkward when someone’s just standing there saying it over and over again

but i need to hear fishtail live, i was dead asleep where’s the videos at????

She didn’t perform it. It was the intro and I think she said one line of it. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 hours ago, Mer said:

I feel like maybe her band charges her an exorbitant amount of money (like 6 figures) each time they need to learn a new song, and that’s why she refuses to change the setlist :oopna2: 

or at least - that’s my only explanation 

because I am nosy , I wonder how much they make??? like the dancers and singers and stuff. im sure it is a lot plus free food? or hotels? genuinely curious 

3 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

because I am nosy , I wonder how much they make??? like the dancers and singers and stuff. im sure it is a lot plus free food? or hotels? genuinely curious 

I recall reading that background dancers in general are usually severely underpaid lol 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me