Ride

Cola

Black Beauty

God Knows I Tried

God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It

Groupie Love

Heroin

A&W

She shrieks way too much for my taste on OTTR.  

Yosemite is another very good choice, low-key. 

Kill kill

Queen of the gas station

Oh say can you see

Gramma

For k part 2

Jump

Mermaid motel

Raise me up

Pawn shop blues

Brite lites

Put me in a movie

Smarty

Yayo

Cruel world

Ultraviolence

Shades of cool

Brooklyn baby

West coast

Sad girl

Pretty when you cry

Money power glory

Fucked my way up to the top

Old money

Black beauty

Florida kilos

Is this happiness

Flipside

Honeymoon

Music to watch boys to

Terrence loves you

God knows I tried

High by the beach

Freak

Art deco

Religion

Salvatore

The blackest day

Swan song

Don't let me be misunderstood

brooklyn baby has phenomenal production, they made the vocals sound so dreamy especially in the bridge. beautiful instrumental as well, it perfectly incapsulated the song. 

music to watch boys to’s instrumental is heavenly, the little details they added created  an exotic island atmosphere. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I agree with most posted on here, so I’ll skip the obvious ones. May I also add:

Grandfather :defeated:it is such a standout in her discography. I love the way the instrumental  (e.g. the dense electric guitars, the mellotron, the sax?) swells and swells into a crescendo by the end - really reminds me of a more condensed and pop version of the likes of Sigur Ros and GY!BE. I also find it to be the best use of a sample in her discography. 

God Bless America is also wonderfully produced. Metro Boomin put everything he could put into that song and it SHOWS. 

sgopYhV.gif

2 hours ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I agree with most posted on here, so I’ll skip the obvious ones. May I also add:

Grandfather :defeated:it is such a standout in her discography. I love the way the instrumental  (e.g. the dense electric guitars, the mellotron, the sax?) swells and swells into a crescendo by the end - really reminds me of a more condensed and pop version of the likes of Sigur Ros and GY!BE. I also find it to be the best use of a sample in her discography. 

God Bless America is also wonderfully produced. Metro Boomin put everything he could put into that song and it SHOWS. 

Oh my god yes, Grandfather sounds just like being in the middle of the ocean while there's a huge storm and then in the end when it's only her and the piano it's all calm again... :defeated: It's definitely her most nautical song ever, along with Mariners Apartment Complex. and I'm so glad you mention Sigur Rós bc Grandfather is undoubtedly a post rock piece.

I'll try to say one from each main/iconic Lana producer (some tracks have multiple iconic ones working together tho)

Rick Nowels: Cola and anything from HM (Salvatore and TBD stand out). Also anything he worked on for LFL. Guess who my favorite producer is :hide:

Dan Auerbach: West Coast

Tim Larcombe: OTTR 

JackOff: Venice Bitch (A&W guitar intro is close)

Dan Heath: Body Electric

David Kahne: Kill Kill

Zach Dawes: Thunder

Drew Erickson: IYLDWM, Fingertips (the way he arranged the song from actual voice notes is impressive)

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I'll try to say one from each main/iconic Lana producer (some tracks have multiple iconic ones working together tho)

Rick Nowels: Cola and anything from HM (Salvatore and TBD stand out). Also anything he worked on for LFL. Guess who my favorite producer is :hide:

Dan Auerbach: West Coast

Tim Larcombe: OTTR 

JackOff: Venice Bitch (A&W guitar intro is close)

Dan Heath: Body Electric

David Kahne: Kill Kill

Zach Dawes: Thunder

Drew Erickson: IYLDWM, Fingertips (the way he arranged the song from actual voice notes is impressive)

hold on the emile haynie erasure:defeated:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

16 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

idk why everyone is saying A&W when it's basically just an acoustic guitar and then a trap beat :eartha:

yes but what guitar. And what a beat. Also, all the samples and details, it's a little universe in itself. Complements the song thematically so well. Which is why it's critically her best received song since NFR.

Heroin. It sets the mood perfectly. And those oscillating electric guitars :trisha:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

Too many. I started typing some and gave up, but I can tell you none are post-Lust for Life.

21 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

idk why everyone is saying A&W when it's basically just an acoustic guitar and then a trap beat :eartha:

I was gonna say except for A&W but it really is nowhere near the level of the best production on Ultraviolence, Honeymoon or Paradise. Even Heroin beats A&W by a mile.