Elle

Lana to release new song "Henry, Come On" with Luke Laird

i can't fucking wait to hear this one in full ughhhh i'm also lowkey shook she's teasing so soon but it makes sense. it's been less than a year since ocean blvd but we know she likes a short release window between albums

imagine if it comes 2/14 again like A&W

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Also idk how everyone is acting like that snippet is yee haw country :rip: 

she has recorded ballads with quiet acousticy guitars before like…

I think it’s the bridge, “Last call, hey y'all, hang his hat up on the wall // Tell him that his cowgirl is gone, go on and giddy-up”. Might as well be a cowboy hat on the wall.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hey Blue Baby

Prettiest Girl In Country Music

Henry, Come On

I Must Be Stupid For Feeling So Happy

-

Summertime (The Gershwin Version)

Unchained Melody

Take Me Home, Country Road

-

Don’t Forget Me

On Eagle’s Wings

im foaming at the mouth for this possibly 👄 

2 hours ago, heroindealer said:

I’m trying not to play the overplay the snippet but at the same time I missed this little NFR snippet era when I listened to cinnamon about 3000 times :crying2:

At the time, the snippets with no release date drove me INSANE but I've healed, I've grown, and I'm ready for an era of snippets and teases to build excitement

Tumblr

I’ve been replaying this snippet so much today . 
It’s been years since I felt so stuck at a snippet . 
I truly believe that more drums and instruments come in on a later part of the song . And even if that doesn’t happen we get an a brilliant track . I love the production so much and I wish watercolour eyes was produced like that .

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Normally by the time she starts teasing a new album, I’m already ready for it. But with OB it feels like I’ve still had hardly any time to process the album. I guess cause it still sounds so fresh, detailed and it’s so lyrically dense?

No I know like I’m not ready to move on from her especially since it’s still doing so well…..

but I would take a single or something and then maybe a few month wait for the album to come out like end of summer or something 

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Normally by the time she starts teasing a new album, I’m already ready for it. But with OB it feels like I’ve still had hardly any time to process the album. I guess cause it still sounds so fresh, detailed and it’s so lyrically dense?

I agree. Usually I’d be thirsting for new music but i want her to let ocean blvd percolate a bit more