Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

33 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

i spoke to Lana and she said she genuinely has no idea whether Lasso is still going to happen this year. thankfully her team doesn't give her deadlines. She's been working on this project for years already, but she's started feeling the muse move in another direction. I feel like we might see another album of impromptu songs like Kintsugi and more similar to the latter trap tracks on DYKTTATUOB , Fishtail, Peppers, TacoTruck etc. before the Lasso tracks ever see the light of day.

I agree with her decision though because the Lasso tracks are honestly legendary timeless classics. American songbook melodies is not an understatement. She let me listen to a few and they're incredible. Whenever she released this album, it's going to shake the earth.

me when I lie 

"Don’t forget me"

38 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

i spoke to Lana and she said she genuinely has no idea whether Lasso is still going to happen this year. thankfully her team doesn't give her deadlines. She's been working on this project for years already, but she's started feeling the muse move in another direction. I feel like we might see another album of impromptu songs like Kintsugi and more similar to the latter trap tracks on DYKTTATUOB , Fishtail, Peppers, TacoTruck etc. before the Lasso tracks ever see the light of day.

I agree with her decision though because the Lasso tracks are honestly legendary timeless classics. American songbook melodies is not an understatement. She let me listen to a few and they're incredible. Whenever she released this album, it's going to shake the earth.

Just got off the phone with Lana! She wants you to log off

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

41 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

I know I shouldn't say anything, but it's true. The song I can't get out of my head is "The Way You Made Me Feel Today" - this is going to change everything. Best song of all time level track.

@TheDollClub girl you know you can’t have more than one account??

YCY3W7s.jpg

46 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

I know I shouldn't say anything, but it's true. The song I can't get out of my head is "The Way You Made Me Feel Today" - this is going to change everything. Best song of all time level track.

I know a good psychiatrist in LA - your psych meds aren’t working #uneedanewcocktail

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I saw a store called Lasso today taking it as a sign we will be getting more info soon :true:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I just got off the phone with Lana and she told me the album is coming on September 13th, but it's actually called Laseaux. Sonically it's a mixture of Arkansas banjo, Milwaukee hiphop, and Beverly Hills housewives. Some of the songs are "Lily Pond Lane", "Shotgun Wedding", "I'm Afraid of Little Old You", and "Elon Musk (feat. Grimes).

4 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I just got off the phone with Lana and she told me the album is coming on September 13th, but it's actually called Laseaux. Sonically it's a mixture of Arkansas banjo, Milwaukee hiphop, and Beverly Hills housewives. Some of the songs are "Lily Pond Lane", "Shotgun Wedding", "I'm Afraid of Little Old You", and "Elon Musk (feat. Grimes).

wait because calling it Laseaux would actually be the biggest serve lmfaoooo :defeated: it’s so cunty. Her CUNTry album omg

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

i just had an 11 hour facetime with Lana and she revealed to me that her Lasso album title has been changed to "I Lasso Your Heart Out While I Listen To Surf Noir and Drink Spicy Vodka Pasta and Contemplate The Existence of Me Being", she also said that the album comes out with a 3 hour, David Lynch directed, feature film music video, featuring a scene of Lana eating a banana for seven minutes. There is also a Psychedelic Surf Trip Hop Taylor Swift Diss Track but you can only listen to it if you purchase both the Sea Foam Alt Indie Exclusive Vinyl and the Cream Latte Cowboy Juice UO Exclusive Vinyl at the same time on November 9th at 6:19 p.m.

zLreinD.gif

yall can stop jumping them, i believe every word they said i heard some lasso tracks an insider showed me and they do match their description were most likely getting a trap album

yall are so heartless #WESTANDWITHYOUCAKEBUSH!

Old Money, 2:12

tumblr_n66t9eCeoM1rdpjfqo1_500.gifv