Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, IanadeIrey said:

I still think it’s coming but her “hesitance” to that question was more so about how her speaking about it at this point, now that everyone’s doing country, would not be as novel - of course, I’m inferring this based on her subsequent comment about how three major artists announced country albums. So I think that doesn’t necessarily mean anything about the album, just that she perhaps wants to let it speak for itself since it’s kind of on trend in a way - but it’s Lana, so it’s still going to be fully her. And obviously anything she says about an album is novel, so we’re perched regardless!

OMG ITS LANA DEL REY OMG WHENS LASSO COMING OUT /j

38 minutes ago, Paris Hilton said:

How about we stop decoding what she said and we start acting like we don't care about Lasso so it comes out faster.

How about you give us your thots on Miss Zodiac did you like did you not like what were your highlights what is the truth 

microphone.jpg

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

We need to know who is that person and how the heck do they know so much about this damn album :oprah2: Thanks, hun!

His ig nickname is mtrepp42

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

i can't with all this theorizing-  my brain HURTS :takeitdoen:  I think I've come down w a case of Lasso fatigue :sleep:

atp i'm pretending this album does not exist- and when it comes out i will be pleasantly surprised! :true:

zLreinD.gif

1 hour ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

How about you give us your thots on Miss Zodiac did you like did you not like what were your highlights what is the truth 

microphone.jpg

It’s so good! She sings the words “the” and “a” throughout the song. :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

i would blame beyonce for this but 16 carriages is such a good song

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

Drunk thought: She makes so much music constantly maybe she was just collecting some of the more acoustic / stripped down songs she’s made over the last few years for a country album when she saw the winds changing towards country. It’s hard to believe she’s been making a strictly country album since ~2020 with a cohesive soundscape and is now changing her mind because other artists are going country? 

Tumblr