Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, hollywoodvine said:

does this mean no lasso??

I think it still means we’ll get Lasso, she didn’t correct the reporter in that NME video when he asked her to share a little news! :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

8 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I love nearly everything she puts out but please do not let Lasso sound anything like Blue Skies. That song sounds like the 1920’s version of this gif :hype:(derogatory)  

Blue Skies is lowkey her worst and most useless song 

i don't think the interview means the album isn't finished

i think she has completely finished the album and when she says she doesn't know where it's gonna go, i think she means she doesn't know how the reception will be and how the album will stand with the general public as a "country" album since everything leading up to this point has made her realize it is not as country as she was making it out to be

she's just probably regretting her choice of words when she first announced the album, which is also why she has twisted the memory into thinking that people were silent when they weren't

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

3 hours ago, NikoGo said:

There’s a difference between tepid reaction and “the crowd went dead silent” because even if it wasn’t the reaction she wanted people definitely applauded :thumb2:

I hope when you interview her she gives you a clearer answer 

Oh, she will. Even if not in the official interview, I’m gonna insist off the record.

I have it all played out. I’m gonna introduce myself, show my distorted Terrence Loves You tattoo and say I’m a day 1 stan. After that it’s all charm.

I also added a Lizzy Grant question. I’m gonna ask her about that project and if there are any plans of a reissue.

IMG-1607.jpg

15 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Groupie Love is lowkey her worst and most useless song 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Oh, she will. Even if not in the official interview, I’m gonna insist off the record.

I have it all played out. I’m gonna introduce myself, show my distorted Terrence Loves You tattoo and say I’m a day 1 stan. After that it’s all charm.

I also added a Lizzy Grant question. I’m gonna ask her about that project and if there are any plans of a reissue.

Pls ask about Henry/Tough if they're not out by then too :seeit:

Tbh I don't want an EP, these are so short. Doesn't really feel like an era or a proper work, more like a wasted potential. I'm fine with an EP if it's an extension to a previous era like Paradise or like she wanted to do a B-sides thingy for LFL.

url%5D

Someone commented on IG with "She will bring it out in September!! On it are 13 new songs with collbs! you will see more information about than soon! I only say look at Boston" :crossed:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-