Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I mean....

13 tracks and every track is 4 - 5 minutes longs, 1 or 2 over 6 minute tracks

16 or 18 tracks if the album has an intro, 1 or 2 interludes, an outro and a cover that takes a spot for a potential Lana original song that she has to cut out

wait, why is there a cover album in November? did i miss something omg???

Nah that were my delusions:hide:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Short, even 10-track albums are the best to me. So i'll be pretty satisfied with a 13-track album. If an album has more tracks than that there's ALWAYS fillers in it

7 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Short, even 10-track albums are the best to me. So i'll be pretty satisfied with a 13-track album. If an album has more tracks than that there's ALWAYS fillers in it

technically, ocean blvd has 2 interludes so it only has 14 tracks.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

yeah i always want more songs from lana but i would much prefer a clean, refined 13 track album then a more convoluted one.

although with lana a short album does not equal refinement; as much as i love chemtrails (11 songs), and it is overall cohesive, the production isn’t the strongest on a lot of the songs and for free/breaking up slowly feel like filler tracks (even tho i like them, they’re just such weak tracks). on the other hand i wouldn’t say long albums for lana are filled with fillers…i think ultraviolence (14 songs) is really strong, maybe someone could argue there’s one filler but it’s definitely a strong, satisfying album.

so even though i agree with this comment in general, lana doesn’t apply to it lol.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

6 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

And the only information we have about the album is that the album isn’t coming:bebe:

giphy.webp

sum of us are delulu- until the thread doesn't say Out September, I am a Lasso Truther!!!!

zLreinD.gif

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

I agree. And if someone said it was 16 tracks I would be happy with that too haha. I mean obviously you know I love TTPD which has gotten the “bloated” argument a million times. But my comment was more for the people who are dissapointed it isn’t some 18+ track long mega album lol (which I find funny considering how many people on here accused Taylor of being “greedy” for releasing a double album…. but that’s not the point). I think a shorter album can be an indication of more thought out tracklist and picking the best of the best.

:true:, however if we’re doing 9-11 track albums we need deluxes

Happy 300 pages, not even the tumbleweeds can do like we do it:oprah9:

Stream Henry_Come_On_HoneymoonInsta. mp3 And Tough_Hot_Lipstersummer.mp3 to celebrate :dance3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I really think she worked hard for this album, and I hope I’m not wrong, I love tunnel sm but the making of the album was lazy, two interludes, fishtail, paris texas, grandfather, peppers, and VB part, all being samples, it seemed like she was rushing to finish the album, I want lasso to be FRESH :burn:

2 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

yeah i always want more songs from lana but i would much prefer a clean, refined 13 track album then a more convoluted one.

although with lana a short album does not equal refinement; as much as i love chemtrails (11 songs), and it is overall cohesive, the production isn’t the strongest on a lot of the songs and for free/breaking up slowly feel like filler tracks (even tho i like them, they’re just such weak tracks). on the other hand i wouldn’t say long albums for lana are filled with fillers…i think ultraviolence (14 songs) is really strong, maybe someone could argue there’s one filler but it’s definitely a strong, satisfying album.

so even though i agree with this comment in general, lana doesn’t apply to it lol.

yeah i think her first albums were skipless or almost skipless, up to LFL when she started experimenting with her sound/songwriting... now i think she has tendencies to make questionable decisions when it comes to her music BUT this way her highs are higher and her lows are kinda lower if you know what i mean! that's why i'd prefer a shorter album from her now but at the same time she has the weirdest perception of her own music so i'd need someone else to make the decision of cutting the tracklist for her lmao 

Having a, for example, 10 track album where every song is really good is nice and pleasing but having a 16 track album where I love 10, like 4 and don't care about 2 is way better to me.

I tend to listen to full albums so the concept of a record is important to me but for Lana I don't care... I value quantity cause the quality is usually up there during the whole thing.

Like I might skip Beautiful or some LFL tracks but I still listen to them from time to time so I appreciate that they exist :true:

Of course more than 15-16 tracks is a bit too much tho :um2:

giphy.gif

I think bigger artist like Lana always have to put a few more songs on their albums because their audience is bigger and more listeners have different tastes. Not everyone will like everything, but there should always be something that appeals to everyone in some way. I think she's always managed to do that quite well on her last albums.

3 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

And the only information we have about the album is that the album isn’t coming:bebe:

Who said so? Sorry, I don't check this thread every day as so many posts do not really include any information so I got bored reading all of it. 

The last info I saw was a rumour about 13 tracks and the title being Lasso indeed. 

It was expensive watch it 

we need a synth pop/rock/country masterpiece like summertime sadness alt final version

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

not necessarily lasso related but music related, i'd love to hear lana work with finneas on an album, billie's album sounds so good, crisp, and fresh. i need something like that for lana

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole