Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

17 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Everyone is focused on UV tea and I’m still here wanting Lasso/Henry/Tough

i live in the present bby 

To be honest, I’m kinda tired of the whole snippet / info dump / new song title going on lately in the Lanaverse. Do I love a good unreleased? Of course, but I’m kinda tired of « white whaling » after any new piece of info and snippet of something we have no clue when we’ll hear it :tiffany2: I’m way more excited for Tough and Henry

18 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

I defo think it's fake BUT... here we go ig. If this is true I have a feeling it would be someone who works with the vinyl 

https://dbree.org/v/ec9e02

https://dbree.org/v/3f2a9a

The images read as follows:

Image 1:

It's still set for a September Release

14 songs

Tough was the second last song added to Lasso

Tough feat. Quavo June 7th 03:08

One unheard outtake (post LFL era), that you know about, made it onto the album. It was also one of the last songs added to Lasso but knowing her it probably flew on and off the track list many times before.

The album is done since March and it is not scrapped, you all just lack some brain cells

Becca X

Image 2:

Producers (with some little work for you)

Jack Antonoff, Luke Laird, Zach Dawes, Drew Erickson, Laur* Sis*, I** Doe*r, *ai*lyn *ar**s, Dez Wright & Nick Mira from what I was able to gather

Seems alot but they only co-produced / produced one or two songs except the first three people listed

Jack is obviously the main producer

! Not confirmed but knowing Drew only has credits on one song, oh she ditches him

It's a GOOD album imo

Wish I could say more but jeez what can I say I spoiled too much already

Fingers crossed for you that the pre order comes with Tough on June 7th because I heard things but you know...Lana is Lana

Thank you :kiss: I kinda want to believe this :bebe: 

a June 7th release would be so incredible… But even if it’s not happening, I wouldn’t necessarily trash that note: 2024 is packed with new releases and labels seem to change their mind all the time with upcoming releases. 

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

To be honest, I’m kinda tired of the whole snippet / info dump / new song title going on lately in the Lanaverse. Do I love a good unreleased? Of course, but I’m kinda tired of « white whaling » after any new piece of info and snippet of something we have no clue when we’ll hear it :tiffany2: I’m way more excited for Tough and Henry

High key same! Like I’m glad for the people who are excited about it (and I know a lot of fans love an inside look at the album process) but I’m much more interested in what’s to come instead of what may or may not have been made 10+ years ago. So while everyone is there, I’m sitting over here patiently waiting for my turn for excitement 

"Don’t forget me"

32 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:
Spoiler

I defo think it's fake BUT... here we go ig. If this is true I have a feeling it would be someone who works with the vinyl 

Image 1:

14 songs

One unheard outtake (post LFL era), that you know about, made it onto the album. It was also one of the last songs added to Lasso but knowing her it probably flew on and off the track list many times before.

The album is done since March and it is not scrapped, you all just lack some brain cells

Becca X

Image 2:

Jack Antonoff, Luke Laird, Zach Dawes, Drew Erickson, Laur* Sis*, I** Doe*r, *ai*lyn *ar**s, Dez Wright & Nick Mira from what I was able to gather

Seems alot but they only co-produced / produced one or two songs except the first three people listed

! Not confirmed but knowing Drew only has credits on one song, oh she ditches him

It's a GOOD album imo

Fingers crossed for you that the pre order comes with Tough on June 7th because I heard things but you know...Lana is Lana

sorta believable but we already went through this in past eras and most of the times turned out to be fake 

and also for giving me Margaret

49 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Image 1:

14 songs

Becca X

Image 2:

It's a GOOD album imo

We'll find that out on June 7th I guessss :oprah6:

url%5D

5 minutes ago, gucciovermybody said:

unheard post lfl outtake that we know about...?

oh this site abt to BURN

Loved You Then and Now would make sense (didn’t BoZ describe it as very much like the COCC album?) Unless it’s Hey Blue Baby or Stupid For Being Happy (although I rewatched when she did it at the Coalition show and didn’t find the verses very interesting… :tsk: But the chorus and bridge were still very good)

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

We'll find that out on June 7th I guessss :oprah6:

I think it’s time for @hotshot2am to make his computer magic and see if there’s anything in Lana’s website source code :true:

51 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

idk this is something I would say if I was pretending to be an insider 

I've got a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend and they've got apparently information from trusted sources that Tough will be released on June 31...

url%5D

1 hour ago, ldrzodiac said:

Image 1:

14 songs

Becca X

Image 2:

It's a GOOD album imo

dont really believe this is real because i can't imagine an insider leaking info to dbree of all places. I'm a june tough release believer though :true:

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

5 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I mean... anyone could write anything about Lasso with an insider tone and upload it there :eek:

I still choose to believe cause I want Tough this week tho :true:

An insider tone with enough knowledge of what we know from browsing the forums (knowing she worked with Luke, knowing jack is the main producer, knowing Tough is ~3 minute) with just enough vagueness that if something is wrong they can just say “that’s Lana for you!!”

I think tough will be out the 21st tbh

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Embach said:

I've got a friend who knows a friend who knows a friend and they've got apparently information from trusted sources that Tough will be released on June 31...

:true: 

(The note is believable though probably fake but hey, it’s better than another « Leak Zodiac » post)

Just now, NikoGo said:

An insider tone with enough knowledge of what we know from browsing the forums (knowing she worked with Luke, knowing jack is the main producer, knowing Tough is ~3 minute) with just enough vagueness that if it something is wrong they can just say “that’s Lana for you!!”

Lana releasing on her bday? :godlaugh2: ain’t happening 

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

An insider tone with enough knowledge of what we know from browsing the forums (knowing she worked with Luke, knowing jack is the main producer, knowing Tough is ~3 minute) with just enough vagueness that if it something is wrong they can just say “that’s Lana for you!!”

Yeah I think June 21st most probs. No matter what I reckon it’ll be released this month