Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

14 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It’s very possible it was planned for today and then got pushed last minute. The Greatest and FIILY both were advertised and released by Google on accident, because her team didn’t stop it.

Gosh, I wanna forget this day lol. Only The Greatest was released but I was called a fake fan among other insults for buying it on Google Play for whatever $1.29 and listening to it lollll

14 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I trust the insider and I also trust the ability of Lana to change her plans at the very last minute. 

If you haven’t gotten used to this by now, it’s time to find another fandom :eartha:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

the delulu in this thread today, it's not coming girlies let's pack it up

suitcase-packing.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I mean, Lana c'mon... :bebe:

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

maybe the “soft launch” was like a testing thing?

The soft launch was the friends we made along the way :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

37 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Gosh, I wanna forget this day lol. Only The Greatest was released but I was called a fake fan among other insults for buying it on Google Play for whatever $1.29 and listening to it lollll

You’re right! Fuck it was accidentally released on YouTube :toofloppy: either way, they both leaked because they were pushed back last minute 

"Don’t forget me"

3 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

August 9th is my birthday I’d LOVE a Lana announcement/drop on that day :beyonce: not keeping my hopes up though lol

omggg tmrw is my bday i was hoping smth would happen today for me lmaoo

I know she tends to change her mind a lot, but we’re almost a month away from September. She did sound a bit uncertain in that Ivor awards interview, but wouldn’t she have said something by now if it wasn’t coming at all? I don’t think she’d scrap the whole album this close to when it’s supposed (heavy on supposed lol) to be released. Vinyl alone takes months so it can’t be scrapped this close. Maybe it won’t come in September, but I think she’s just being quiet about it

492482-1.png

♡︎

9 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Our misery could literally end by asking lana one single question, “when’s lasso coming”, but instead they’re asking her “what’s ur fav Taylor swift song” :bebe:

people DID ask her though and she couldnt give a definitive answer :trisha4: