Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

47 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Lana Del Ray AKA Lizzy Grant a better overall project than Blue Banisters and Chemtrails Over The Country Club:slayty:

:liner:

PRE-ORDER 'EAT THE WORLD' — A COLLECTION OF POEMS BY MARINA DIAMANDIS HERE:

Regular Hardback: https://marinadiamandis.lnk.to/eattheworld

Hand-Signed Hardback: https://www.resident-music.com/productdetails&product_id=113257

hear me out what if lasso is actually not a true record/album but rather a theoretical and notional album that is presented to us as a conceptual form of art where the "lasso" is the album trying to enclose/encircle material, as artists like Lana are demanded to capture by fans, but just like the looped rope, there is nothing within the lasso, and therefore, there are no actual songs on lasso

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

8 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

hear me out what if lasso is actually not a true record/album but rather a theoretical and notional album that is presented to us as a conceptual form of art where the "lasso" is the album trying to enclose/encircle material, as artists like Lana are demanded to capture by fans, but just like the looped rope, there is nothing within the lasso, and therefore, there are no actual songs on lasso

:puzzled:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

18 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

:pout:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

There are way too many streets saying stuff about this album (and Lana lives on none of those) :oprah3:

same street also said we'll get Lasso's first single "In God's Time" this week or next. :raven:

2 hours ago, musictowatchboys said:

Jack Antonoff could never give us Kill Kill, Oh Say Can You See, or Pawn Shop Blues. :bye2::bye2::bye2:

15 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

but he gave us Cinnamon Girl :wubna:

and nfr :wubna: and mac :wubna: and vb :wubna: and fiily:wubna: and love song :wubna: and how to disappear :wubna: and california :wubna: and the greatest :wubna: and happiness is a butterfly :wubna: and hope :wubna: and white dress :wubna: and cotcc :wubna: and tulsa jesus freak :wubna: and dark but just a game :wubna: and dykttatuob :wubna: and a&w :wubna: and kintsugi :wubna: and grandfather :wubna: and margaret :wubna: and fishtail :wubna: and taco truck:wubna:

Spoiler

and judah smith and john batiste interludes :wubna:

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

and nfr :wubna: and mac :wubna: and vb :wubna: and fiily:wubna: and love song :wubna: and how to disappear :wubna: and california :wubna: and the greatest :wubna: and happiness is a butterfly :wubna: and hope :wubna: and white dress :wubna: and cotcc :wubna: and tulsa jesus freak :wubna: and dark but just a game :wubna: and dykttatuob :wubna: and a&w :wubna: and kintsugi :wubna: and grandfather :wubna: and margaret :wubna: and fishtail :wubna: and taco truck:wubna:

Hide contents

and judah smith and john batiste interludes :wubna:

:defeated:

Spoiler

he's always delivered 2-3 masterpieces per album when she works with him so i'll give him that

Edited by musictowatchboys
put a quote instead of a spoiler

tumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo7_r1_250.giftumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo4_r2_250.giftumblr_nh6ydfmbFE1tj3p7zo5_r1_250.gif

Am I wrong or  is the David Kahne and Jack Antonoff discussion new:hide:

Also another fake tracklist, AKA slander

Oh Lana wake up and  do something :trisha:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

1 hour ago, grandpas glass said:

same street also said we'll get Lasso's first single "In God's Time" this week or next. :raven:

Quavo is releasing Fly this Friday (no Lana on it though). I really believe this is the « soft launch for an August 9th release » that was talked about : QUAVO’s :omfg2:

17 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Quavo is releasing Fly this Friday (no Lana on it though). I really believe this is the « soft launch for an August 9th release » that was talked about : QUAVO’s :omfg2:

I think if Quavo is allowed to release the next single, then Lana can too :true:

3 hours ago, ivory almond said:

what in the albert einstein

2.gif

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yep. They had info on all of Qu4v0’s releases (look at their post history).

The “soft launch” was the snippet that was teased. Literally posted the exact date it was leaked here.

5 hours ago, ivory almond said:

:puzzled: