Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

10 hours ago, Lasso said:

Went through her captions on honeymoon looking for potential song titles/lyrics (as we know she always does this)

•   Hide contents

• We began this year with the full moon in cancer and we’re ending it with a full cold moon in cancer ️ soak it in

:die:

zodiac on lasso iktr

10 hours ago, Lasso said:

Went through her captions on honeymoon looking for potential song titles/lyrics (as we know she always does this)

•   Hide contents

• God Bless America
    • Jesus, it’s hot.
    • I should’ve worn pink!
    • Emo cowgirl3
    • Roadrunnerrrrr

• Alabama gonna be epic

• ꜰᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀʟᴇꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ……………
    • Stay w me now
    • Four wheels moves the body, two wheels moves the soul
    • She’s hitching a ride to Texas
    • Activate:Star Mode

• We began this year with the full moon in cancer and we’re ending it with a full cold moon in cancer ️ soak it in

• I caught laryngitis that literally left just a few hours before I hit the stage because Tessa DiPietro spent two hours lifting that cough remotely through her body intuitive skills 

:die:

At least half of these sound like legit Lana titles 🥹 well the first one is for sure… And the happy ending one 👀 what if that’s the “The Mirror” actual title

1 minute ago, jealous girl said:

At least half of these sound like legit Lana titles 🥹 well the first one is for sure… And the happy ending one 👀 what if that’s the “The Mirror” actual title

Many of us have thought that maybe In God's Time is The Mirror :dua:

2.gif

when she covers naked in manhattan but changes lana song to chappell song and it's the first single then what

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

When the tracklist drops and all the tracks are named after the latest survivor threads then what :oprah7:

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

When the tracklist drops and all the tracks are named after the latest survivor threads then what :oprah7:

oh my god and the title of the album is "Survivor" and it's her angry album iktr :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

oh my god and the title of the album is "Survivor" and it's her angry album iktr :true:

When it's a Destiny's Child cover album :oprah4:

2.gif

I don't think Lasso is scrapped but it's probably different in concept from her original idea back in February and it's not going to have the old songs, just whatever she recorded while finishing Ocean and after that :true:

And we're definitely getting at least one new song this year (if not the full album in the fall)

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

Honeymounz on a now deleted tweet said that the Q4 of 2024 was going to be good. Was he just trolling as usual or ?

Probably trolling us. One of my biggest glow ups in the lana fandom was unfollowing him

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think Lasso is scrapped but it's probably different in concept from her original idea back in February and it's not going to have the old songs, just whatever she recorded while finishing Ocean and after that :true:

And we're definitely getting at least one new song this year (if not the full album in the fall)

If the album has been recorded for 4 years then I think that the ideas and concepts of it have been changed at least 4 times :hide:

2.gif