Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Del Rey’s upcoming album continues to build. According to an announcement earlier this year, it’s set to be titled Lasso and will reportedly feature a country sound. The star gives us a teaser: “All my albums are somewhat rooted in Americana, unless it’s an album like Honeymoonwhich has a jazz flair, so I don’t think it will be a heavy departure,” she says. “If anything, it will just be a little lighter lyrically, and more pointed in a classic country, American, or Southern Gothic production—which again, so many of my songs already are.”

We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest, “Tough” with Quavo, very soon. In Del Rey’s own words: “We have two more coming out by the end of the year!”

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

11 minutes ago, Zodiac Dancer said:

idkkkk the fact that she went into detail on what the album will sound like and how it’ll be written makes me trust her more 

True, she didn’t lie about this for OB

tumblr_inline_ovyzoflKp61qlt39u_250.gifv
fire eater 

when the single is Henry & Lizzy i'm calling from calihoma then what

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

35 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I'm actually SO worried now she's going to debut a new song at Leeds/Reading and I WON'T BE THERE :trisha:

I can’t even follow the live streams I’m seeing tv girl tomorrow and need to finish a very important presentation on Sunday 😔

Just now, American Whore said:

when the single is Henry & Lizzy i'm calling from calihoma then what

We still be streaming!!!! :read:

Just now, yourlocalhobo said:

I can’t even follow the live streams I’m seeing tv girl tomorrow and need to finish a very important presentation on Sunday 😔

Good luck on the presentation, hun! :kiss:

2.gif

1 minute ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Which cover would be preferred on the album

Unchained melody

Or

Stand By your man

Stand by your man 🥹

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

The performance comes as hype and anticipation around Del Rey’s upcoming album continues to build. According to an announcement earlier this year, it’s set to be titled Lasso and will reportedly feature a country sound. The star gives us a teaser: “All my albums are somewhat rooted in Americana, unless it’s an album like Honeymoon which has a jazz flair, so I don’t think it will be a heavy departure,” she says. “If anything, it will just be a little lighter lyrically, and more pointed in a classic country, American, or Southern Gothic production—which again, so many of my songs already are.”

We simply cannot wait. But good news for diehard fans: Before the record drops, Del Rey promises there will be more singles on the way. You can expect a follow-up to her latest, “Tough” with Quavo, very soon. In Del Rey’s own words: “We have two more coming out by the end of the year!”

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/lana-del-rey-rock-en-seine-2024-chanel?fbclid=PAZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAabpromS4f4MJu5pcyzO9tX9NwFshfwggZv8xjccoYVEeT8ob_b5y_T4kDY_aem_0Yq7aCJJTHViI5S0v0_lTA

Hold on let me quote myself:

On 8/14/2024 at 8:27 AM, Nectar said:

Little birdie has told me that something big will happen soon

(trust me)

tumblr_lxwvjoYZok1qm6msjo1_500.gif

33 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

imagine we get a real house of the rising sun cover :oprah4:

I NEED THIS HOLY SHITT I'M NOT A FAN OF COVERS ON ALBUMS BUT THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE REALLLLL!!!!

2.gif

35 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

imagine we get a real house of the rising sun cover :oprah4:

I had this song stuck in my head yesterday and was daydreaming about how it would sound if Lana covered it — I hope I've been subconciously manifesting and it will come true

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

9 minutes ago, Crys10 said:

Imagine if she drops the two singles in September like MAC and VB :trisha:

idk if i'm liking this omen… that would mean lasso out on september 2025 and it's so dry already :lange: