Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Hi LanaBoards,

I'm an insider who is Lana's friend's cousin 4 times removed and I can confirm that an unheard old Lizzy Grant demo called "Doing Coke Behind The Willow Tree In The Louisiana Swamp" will be featured on Lasso!  :smile:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

14 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Hi LanaBoards,

I'm an insider who is Lana's friend's cousin 4 times removed and I can confirm that an unheard old Lizzy Grant demo called "Doing Coke Behind The Willow Tree In The Louisiana Swamp" will be featured on Lasso!  :smile:

um who are you? cause I dont recall having a twin, you are lying!! i talked to lana and she played the whole finished album to me and there isnt a track called "doing Coke..." but there is one "Lemon tree from you in my living room" and its a reworked song from 2003. the whole album is very country/cuntry.

a lyric from the album 

"I found you at ellie and mason house, you were doing crack with Donatella VERSACE💜 in the summertime..."

track 9 is a diss on the grammys

O1y-Q6ay-OBY.gif

22 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

um who are you? cause I dont recall having a twin, you are lying!! i talked to lana and she played the whole finished album to me and there isnt a track called "doing Coke..." but there is one "Lemon tree from you in my living room" and its a reworked song from 2003. the whole album is very country/cuntry.

a lyric from the album 

"I found you at ellie and mason house, you were doing crack with Donatella VERSACE💜 in the summertime..."

No no it’s a diss track on Patty called ‘Mama's House Ain't Home No More’

Lyrics -
Mama's house ain't home no more

It’s just a ghost of what it was before

Tennessee nights, Texas blues

But all that’s left are broken truths.  

Mama was a bitch to me, she didn’t like that I could dream.  

It then breaks out into this crazy trap country bridge and outro…she’s just repeating it over and over mama is a bitch to me. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

20 minutes ago, venice biotch said:

a lyric from the album 

girl lana played me the first song on Lasso and it's about meeting Elle at Dillards and then at the club :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 hours ago, Placid said:

Dear Lanaboards,

I recently got to listen to the Lasso album and i have to say that you all are gonna be shocked with some things. You can ask me questions and i’m going to answer them until 5pm est. I’m not an insider i’m just a lana fan who was lucky enough to know the right people.

The only thing i’m saying for now is that the things Jinn said to you are completely fake. 

Sure hun :pls:

IMG-5263.gif

Manifesting amazing vocals! I need variety of low and high vocals in the songs. Henry Come On had that low Tropico 2013 era vocals, I kinda missed. So did Country Roads :flutter:

2.gif

i'm manifesting at least 1 song with jazzy, saxophoney New Orleans swamp jazz :true:

It's the voodoo, New Orleans south :yass:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

im crying why are all these attention seekers trying to schedule appointments to share their fake info :air: can elle please clock these dupes

492482-1.png

♡︎

Track 2. Kamala and Donald (Hands Across The Barricade) 

I listened to this surf noir country fusion masterpiece the other day with a really big music exec super cool

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

Omg Lasso title track lyrics leaked :excited:

Spoiler

Welcome to the show yeah this the rodeo

The bull I ride is not mechanical

Peak under my dress, Marilyn Monroe

I got a cowboy, the boy is gung ho

Better than me? Oh no, not one hoe

Big buckle on his cowboy hat low

He said he packin', I said pack more

giphy.gif

OMG Y’ALL THESE NEW LYRICS ON DBREE???

Spoiler

I'm outta town
Thuggin' with my rounds
My coochie pink
My bootyhole brown
Where the n*****?
I'm looking for the hoes
Quit playin' n****
Come suck a bitch toes

🦶

and also for giving me Margaret

What did the head clown say to the rest of the clowns? 

“Hi LanaBoards” 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹