Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

In 2019 a disease called COVID will be discovered in Wuhan, China, and it will spread quickly and cause a worldwide pandemic, ending the lives of over 6 million people and causing a recession in the economy.

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, motel six said:

In 2019 a disease called COVID will be discovered in Wuhan, China, and it will spread quickly and cause a worldwide pandemic, ending the lives of over 6 million people and causing a recession in the economy.

Not gonna lie when I opened this thread I didn't expect to feel so old when I read that Coronavirus was discovered 5 years ago :lange:

Let's manifest youthful energy for Lasso, songs that make us feel young, young & beautiful :pray2:

2.gif

4 minutes ago, Embach said:

Not gonna lie when I opened this thread I didn't expect to feel so old when I read that Coronavirus was discovered 5 years ago :lange:

Let's manifest youthful energy for Lasso, songs that make us feel young, young & beautiful :pray2:

i can’t believe 2019 was FIVE years ago 

now i finally start to feel old😔

we need that energy for lasso to revive us

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

17 minutes ago, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

Let me expose Laurita and Embach

I know from a super reliable exclusive flaccid  french source that they both also stare in a music video alongside Lana for the Lasso lead single "Laurita x Embach - airboat riding Alligators  1 (Henry 0 out)". Originally Nikki Lane was in the video too but a secret group consisted of some Lanaboards users planned to hit her with a John Deer tractor so her appearance on that music video had to be canceled because of that. Furthermore the song is an witchy invitation to an southern gothic meets surf rock psychedelic noir world. The song is like a patchwork family of Raise Me Up x I Talk To Jesus x Music To Watch Boys To x Fine China x Breaking Up Slowly x Pussy x Beautiful unleaked surf rock demo

It samples Zodiac and a 2020 voice note of Lana in which you hear  Chuck calling for Veganismn while Lanas cats attacking her chickens while Patty tries to attack all of them with a lawn mower

The song will get released in snippets over a span of 4 months leading up to the Lasso release  data _not_found:true:

:godlaugh2:

58 minutes ago, Embach said:

🚨 BREAKING NEWS 🚨 LANA DEL REY'S NEW UPCOMING 10TH ALBUM HAS MUSIC AND LYRICS AND LANA DEL REY IS CONFIRMED TO SING THEM!!! GUYS, ALL OF YOUR MANIFESTATIONS WORKED!!! :oprah9:

Omg I'm super excited to hear Lana's version of "Buddha's Delight" from the movie "Music And Lyrics" :blush3:

Okay but on a more serious and on topic note I really would like to hear one of the songs she did with Clayton about imaginary animals. I think a song like that could be a very cute and sweet moment on the album and I can see it having a more of a dreamier sound to it as well :flutter:

It would also be a song with a topic that she has never really done before

Spoiler

I guess a song like that could also possibly be cringe, depends on the lyrics etc but lemme stay optimistic :trisha:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

27 minutes ago, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

Let me expose Laurita and Embach

I know from a super reliable exclusive flaccid  french source that they both also stare in a music video alongside Lana for the Lasso lead single "Laurita x Embach - airboat riding Alligators  1 (Henry 0 out)". Originally Nikki Lane was in the video too but a secret group consisted of some Lanaboards users planned to hit her with a John Deer tractor so her appearance on that music video had to be canceled because of that. Furthermore the song is an witchy invitation to an southern gothic meets surf rock psychedelic noir world. The song is like a patchwork family of Raise Me Up x I Talk To Jesus x Music To Watch Boys To x Fine China x Breaking Up Slowly x Pussy x Beautiful unleaked surf rock demo

It samples Zodiac and a 2020 voice note of Lana in which you hear  Chuck calling for Veganismn while Lanas cats attacking her chickens while Patty tries to attack all of them with a lawn mower

The song will get released in snippets over a span of 4 months leading up to the Lasso release  data _not_found:true:

:gclap::lmao:
Now that I'm part of the conspiracy theories, I really feel like I'm part of the LB family  :wub:  Lana, feed us! we are going crazy...

Screenshot-20240827-142854-Instagram.jpg

9 minutes ago, Pico Ocean Boulevard said:

Okay but on a more serious and on topic note I really would like to hear one of the songs she did with Clayton about imaginary animals. I think a song like that could be a very cute and sweet moment on the album and I can see it having a more of a dreamier sound to it as well :flutter:

It would also be a song with a topic that she has never really done before

Hide contents

I guess a song like that could also possibly be cringe, depends on the lyrics etc but lemme stay optimistic :trisha:

When it's called "I'm not not a furry" :trisha:

2.gif

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

When it's called "I'm not not a furry" :trisha:

Lmao I screamed :hide:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."

2 hours ago, tough said:

I mean the rollout starts soon so i think it’s done. Its definitely gonna be interesting.

i think some people will be disappointed that it’s not 100% country and some are gonna be happy about it. It’s definitely a experience 

Me trying to get minimum word count on an essay when i don’t understand the prompt

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Friendly reminder that trolling is against the rules and pretending to be an insider to rile people up will result in a warning. 

"Don’t forget me"

i love that surf / psychedelic / rock / ultraviolence / strings / cinematic are frequently used key words in our manifestation for every new Lana era.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

I really gave myself over to the delulu fully. Told 2 friends IRL there was a single coming next week. And a secret project :slayty::toofloppy: I want to believe so badly that something is coming, cmon Lanita

maybe i should do this professionally :die:

IMG-6576.jpg

1 minute ago, tough said:

maybe i should do this professionally :die:

are you the insider?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Gaga coming in Oct 18th-Oct25th. Expect Lana in the end of Set-First Week Of October

Heard she is trying to do a double realese but who knows...

The collab is a gag..

The music will not be revulucionary as tunnel but still good.

Very coutrysh

Ok bye lemm see the Eiffel Tower