Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

yall remember during lfl when lana was on a horse and we thought it was for a cherry video and we never got the full thing but she had big hair? i'm manifesting that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

mmm she is about to be putting the cunt in cuntry. honestly i hope it is real country music (bc ppl like to classify chemtrails as country but its more folky and only has a country vibe) but not like, modern country. i hope it has a little blues and soul like chris stapleton, but i trust her so ik its gonna serve no matter whattt :eyeroll4:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

I haven’t really listened to much country before? but from the songs we’ve (potentially) already heard like the ones mentioned in the first post in this thread I feel like it’s not going to be like COUNTRY yeehaw country but more her own spin on country

awll muh frayunds say muh layfs lack a bayud cuntry sawng

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, jadee said:

mmm she is about to be putting the cunt in cuntry. honestly i hope it is real country music (bc ppl like to classify chemtrails as country but its more folky and only has a country vibe) but not like, modern country. i hope it has a little blues and soul like chris stapleton, but i trust her so ik its gonna serve no matter whattt :eyeroll4:

an optimistic take, imma go w this nQCzge8.gif

UV/Honeymoon

I think this could be a massive album for her if she plays her cards right. Country is huge in the US and Lana just keeps growing by the year. If she gets Zach Bryan, Morgan Wallen, Dolly, etc. on it that would only help her, too. Luke Laird and Jack... whew. She's wild. 

My only hope is that it's an album full of originals. I pray it isn't like, half covers or something. 1-2 covers is fine, but I want true Lana-country-songs. 

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I think this could be a massive album for her if she plays her cards right. Country is huge in the US and Lana just keeps growing by the year. If she gets Zach Bryan, Morgan Wallen, Dolly, etc. on it that would only help her, too. Luke Laird and Jack... whew. She's wild. 

My only hope is that it's an album full of originals. I pray it isn't like, half covers or something. 1-2 covers is fine, but I want true Lana-country-songs. 

everyone but morgan or we'll have a qftc situation again

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

i'm manifesting some femme fatale cowgirl vibes like These Boots Are Made For Walking by Nancy Sinatra :fabcat:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I’m sure she will end up changing the title, if this even gets released (we know how she is). But omg I really don’t want her to!! I’m obsessed with the title “Lasso” it’s super simple but it just evokes an image in a way that Ocean Blvd did not

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

This week has been a shitshow for so many reasons, and the Queen just comes to redeem everything. Sometimes I feel like Lana is working through all of my musical obsessions, and I can't even speak for excitement. (And I don't even care about any negative comments - LDR X is going to slaaaaaaaaaaay).

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

so, im not believing anything until this record sits tight at my Spotify library. This feels like, RCS, White Hot Forever, American Standards, etc. 

I’m not even believing this will be titled Lasso in 9 months. Plus, OB wait was like 4 months long, and it delayed for like 2 weeks. maybe that is proportional? idk, only time can, and will tell

and also for giving me Margaret

9 minutes ago, American Whore said:

yall remember during lfl when lana was on a horse and we thought it was for a cherry video and we never got the full thing but she had big hair? i'm manifesting that

that was the V magazine photoshoot bestie

image.png