Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Country was definitely coming—next manifestation needs to be full on jazz. I’m here for the country album though. She never disappoints and always makes something her own so I know it will be very Lana lol. 

thinking about the release date I think/hope we are good. She said they’ve been working on this for 4 years. So I would think most of it is done and maybe over the last few months has been wrapping it up. So in essence should be ready to press now or next couple of months for the September release. Fingers crossed. 

What great news to wake up to.

also Jack produced the last Dixie Chicks album, Gaslighter, and it has a couple of very beautiful tracks

4 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Also manifesting horses everywhere, please 🐎 

I NEED LANA WITH A BLACK HORSE!!

I es seriously so upset when the picture disc that had Black Beauty on it didn‘t have a picture of Lana with a black horse on the Side B 😭 I‘m a horse girl and I was devastated. :crying:

3 hours ago, honey dew said:

My fifth sense is telling me there are gonna be collabs with Dolly Parton, Nikki Lane, Morgan Wallen and Miley Cyrus :nails:

I‘d love Miley on a song, give me some Hannah Montana, I‘m here for it. I don‘t get the hate (but also I don‘t know what she‘s been up to the past like 10 years) she has a nice voice. 

2 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

pink champagne country album ujHwwBT.gif

I hope the Album is going to be like that gif

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Anyone else worried about the September date? :um2:

I mean, she needs to submit the album five to six months before release and we’re in February… She’d have a month, month and half left to go… 

I don‘t think she‘s announcing something that isn‘t in the end stages of getting finished. She‘s been making music for so long now I trust her that she knows not to announce stuff too early because there are ALWAYS delays. 

At least we’ll get guitars for sure :dua:

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

So when do we think the first single will be out? This month? March, which is like half a year before September? :brows:

With preorder in April ? 

I‘m really excited for the album even though I don‘t listen to country music at all like at all I know maybe 3 songs in that genre. I love Lana though and the henry come on snippet was so good I feel like the album is going to be amazing. AND TAKE ME HOME COUNTRY ROADS IS A GOOD SONG. (it‘s one of the 3 country songs I know:mariah3:)

the title though… :deadbanana:awful I hate it. I can live with it but I rather not have a vinyl that says LASSO on the front cover :awk:

as cowgirls and -boys we need flasks I vote for flasks as merch. bring back those born to die flasks I need one. And I‘m here for the cowboyhat idea too that would be cute! maybe a LDR belt buckle as well :eek4:

3 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

So when do we think the first single will be out? This month? March, which is like half a year before September? :brows:

what if the first single was take me home country roads?

It honestly depends what kind of country it is

If it's like Jewel's album This Way then I will probably like it

But if it's full on boot scootin' Cotten Eye Joe type o shit then hard pass

Actually her cover of Cotton Eye Joe would probably serve

I want it to be country rock like The Eagles but doubtful

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Wait guys. Is this LDRX? THE LDR10?

or is it just Lana x Nikki Lane joint album?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I feel like country music is the only genre that Lana can't pull off yet. She's done pop, alternative and jazz, but they all sound unique and special to her, you can tell it's Lana, whereas in country music she tries to follow the most basic rules and doesn't try to make it her own (songs like Breaking Up Slowly are proof of that). If she continues this tendency, I can safely say I'm not excited

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Wait guys. Is this LDRX? THE LDR10?

or is it just Lana x Nikki Lane joint album?

I DON‘T KNOW:tsk:

I think it‘s her own album though the announcement sounded like it. but maybe with lots of Nikki on it?

1 minute ago, Evergreen said:

I feel like country music is the only genre that Lana can't pull off yet. She's done pop, alternative and jazz, but they all sound unique and special to her, you can tell it's Lana, whereas in country music she tries to follow the most basic rules and doesn't try to make it her own (songs like Breaking Up Slowly are proof of that). If she continues this tendency, I can safely say I'm not excited

Same tbh

Feels like she wants to be this country horse girl really badly but idk if it suits 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

It honestly depends what kind of country it is

If it's like Jewel's album This Way then I will probably like it

But if it's full on boot scootin' Cotten Eye Joe type o shit then hard pass

Actually her cover of Cotton Eye Joe would probably serve

Cotton Eye Joe is a good song as well! ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ 

We've never actually received a Lana album in September, despite her teasing September release dates before... :teehee:  I wonder if we'll finally get one this year! 

Edit: Honeymoon wtf. Fake fan!