Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

It’s just so weird how casually she announced this. Like in W magazine in 2022 she briefly talked about tunnel but wouldn’t give up the name or anything. Now we have a name, release month, and an idea of the genre. 

I do wish she would have held off on announcing the release month. “I’m working on a new project I’m really excited about called Lasso” would have been more than enough, knowing we have to wait at least 7 months is really gonna drag the year out I fear. 

Hopefully she keeps it interesting and does droplets until then 

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I probably shouldn't be so optimistic given her track record with dates, but I'm hopeful that it's actually coming in September. I suspect they are putting the final touches on the album right now and she's really excited about it, so it's hard for her not to mention it this week as she's surrounded by industry peers with the Grammys lead up.

She said she was working for 4 years on that album ,so i wouldn't be surprised if a lot things was already done and album is ready for release(but still it's Lana so date can change:hype:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

It’s just so weird how casually she announced this. Like in W magazine in 2022 she briefly talked about tunnel but wouldn’t give up the name or anything. Now we have a name, release month, and an idea of the genre. 

I do wish she would have held off on announcing the release month. “I’m working on a new project I’m really excited about called Lasso” would have been more than enough, knowing we have to wait at least 7 months is really gonna drag the year out I fear. 

Hopefully she keeps it interesting and does droplets until then 

She said things are going to get crazy for a long time so now we wait and see what happens, I think she definetly has a few things planned and it sounds very promising :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I hope there isn’t a fucking horse on the cover :meltdown:

What's wrong with horses? 😭

Also what if Take Me Home is part of the album?

url%5D

Oh God, not this...

The worst has come to pass. A country album?

Singin' in the old bars
Swingin' with the old stars
Livin' for the fame

4 minutes ago, Jared said:

I need to give this a listen for Jack's production.

220px-The_Chicks_%E2%80%93_Gaslighter_(O

“Hope It’s Something Good” and “Best Friend’s Weddings” are my two faves…

I know it’s not going to happen but if Lasso had a Chicks feature I would simply drop dead.  They used to cover “Video Games” on their 2016 tour

If I'm being honest I don't want Take Me Home Country Roads to be on the album. It had its moment and it would be weird that we got it randomly more than 9 months before the album without any word from Lana about its release. And we already heard it so yeah I'd rather have more unheard stuff :oprah3:

Spoiler

Tbh I love her voice in it and the beginning is stunningly beautiful but then it kinda plateaus for me bc it's lacking sth for me, maybe that's a reason too that I don't want it on the album :sass:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

what if she serves shibari art for the "Lasso" album cover? Ooooh it will be a gag for the culture

Spoiler

Michael-Saavedra-4.jpg

V2A7464-Edit-Edit-1-e1670213207198.jpg

ShaneFKing-flower-shibari-boudoir-los-an

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I’m very excited, but I really hope she goes bigger than she did with Take Me Home, Country Roads. Idk I liked it but it felt a little lazy…

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐