Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

On 2/1/2024 at 3:39 AM, GeminiLanaFan said:

Anyone else worried about the September date? :um2:

I mean, she needs to submit the album five to six months before release and we’re in February… She’d have a month, month and half left to go… 

why would she need to do 5-6 months? it takes more often than not less than a week to distribute music digitally, sometimes way less than that. 

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, bigspender said:

why would she need to do 5-6 months? it takes more often than not less than a week to distribute music digitally, sometimes way less than that. 

digitally, yeah, but lana usually does physicals first week and will probably do so again. she's said she wanted to do digital releases before but it seems the label won't let her do it

On 2/1/2024 at 4:37 PM, SalvaWHORE said:

Okay so mostly every album Lana put out, she always had a change for their titles :

- Nevada 👉 Lana Del Ray A.K.A. Lizzy Grant

- The Best of LDR 👉 The World is Ours 👉 Do U Luv Me Yet? 👉 G.B.A. (God Bless America) 👉 The Revenge of LDR 👉 Born To Die

- Tropico 👉 Paradise

- Tropico 👉 Melancholia 👉 Ultraviolence

- Music To Watch Boys To 👉 Honeymoon

- Best American Record 👉 Lust For Life

- Bird World 👉 Norman Fucking Rockwell!

- White Hot Forever 👉 Chemtrails Over the Country Club

- Rock Candy Sweet 👉 Blue Banisters

- Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd: Pearl Watch Me Ring A Bell Psycho-Lifeguard 👉 Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

I have a feeling that she'll get rid of the 'Lasso' title and change the title to something more iconic. That name is horrendous and boring.

Some of these aren't really the original album titles. She didn't say UV was called Melancholia, she said she reworked it into the title track, MTWBT was just a case of her calling the song a record which she does all the time and I don't think she ever said Best American Record was an album title

when resistance shows up on the tracklist then what

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 hours ago, little red party dress said:

apparently it's mixed between dance til we die and tjf

it’s a mix of if you lie down with me and tjf (according to an insider I forget which one)

"Don’t forget me"

5 hours ago, American Whore said:

when resistance shows up on the tracklist then what

WE CHEER AND STREAM IT:oprah9:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 hours ago, bigspender said:

Vinyls take that time to make. Lana is one of the best vinyl singers, I can’t imagine Interscope wanting to pass on vinyls and wanting a digital-only release for Lasso. 

13 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

So I mentioned yesterday that the title is reminding me of that time I went horseback riding in red rock canyon and then played with a lasso.. so I was going back in my camera roll to reminisce and found a photo of said lasso.. and here it is.. and what is funnier.. is in the middle of the lasso.. is cola.. the foreshadowing :thumb:

fEpIGt7.jpg

wait. Manifesting the album cover serves this color palette

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

imagine if on the new album Lasso we get a studio version of The Happiest Girl in the Whole U.S.A… it’ll be the death of me really

Afternoon and you’re out for a break

by the shoreby the blue wall

Roller coasters and a Coca-Cola

Honey, I would hate to see you go…

so are we finally getting "Forever, My Sun Chaser", "Liz - I'm Calling from Calihoma", "Dolphin Flower" for this new era?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

I personally don't want the visuals to be all daylight in the desert, because she's already done that. I hope they find a way to make it different and not as "simple" as wearing a cowboy hat in the middle of nowhere.

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I personally don't want the visuals to be all daylight in the desert, because she's already done that. I hope they find a way to make it different and not as "simple" as wearing a cowboy hat in the middle of nowhere.

hear me out: Neon lights / red hot lights + wearing a black leather dress or boho dress or hippie outfits with headbands, longblack hair, no cowboy hats + in the night time and she's posing on a mountain cliff next to a black horse.