Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

so which friday do we think the album is dropping on (if it actually gets released in september :aubrey:) - 6th, 13th, 20th or 27th? the 20th or the 27th have a nice ring to it personally :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

1 minute ago, honeymo0n said:

so which friday do we think the album is dropping on (if it actually gets released in september :aubrey:) - 6th, 13th, 20th or 27th? the 20th or the 27th have a nice ring to it personally :true:

Let’s hope it’s on the 21st as that’s my birthday. I would never shut up about it :dance:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Did a quick concept for the album art and I think it would kinda fit a September release ( her face looks kinda botched lol ignore that:hide:)

81f176dcbe.jpg

7ad6529d3f.jpg

Where is Zodiac :biblio:

18 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

omg she should release it the 27th so it’s on Avril’s birthday 

FuLCEu6XwA4fX9w?format=jpg&name=small

"Don’t forget me"

28 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

I googled "international country music day" just randomly and found out that international country music day is on September 17 but it's not friday this year so perhaps 20?

url%5D

20 minutes ago, Raise Me Up said:

Where is Zodiac :biblio:

She is a hidden track and is going to surprise us on release day :oprah9: Lana wanted to give her a special moment and she also gets a music video and later on a nomination for song of the year:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

39 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

I think it will depend on who else releases that month, so the album can top the charts

44 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

Could you imagine a Friday the 13th spooky moment :willcut::illumilana:

hyz6.gif

1 hour ago, honeymo0n said:

friday the 13th :true:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

16 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Just seen this on Facebook :air:

FB-IMG-1706809660361.jpg

same energy

9c1zapg519561.jpg

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

9 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

same energy

9c1zapg519561.jpg

this just gave me such 2020 flashbacks :shock:

now I need @Ianadelrey to create some Lasso covers because the covers done for COTCC were iconic and better than the ones we got 

"Don’t forget me"