Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Also it’s so weird having a one-word album name after so many years. Inb4 she changes it to “Your Lasso Around My Heart Pulled Tight - But I’m No Man's Woman” 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

34 minutes ago, Mer said:

Also it’s so weird having a one-word album name after so many years. Inb4 she changes it to “Your Lasso Around My Heart Pulled Tight - But I’m No Man's Woman” 

that’s still too short tbh

“I pulled you in with my Lasso, but you were afraid to try - come into me my love (I’ll make it worth your while) (Lana’s version)(from the vault) [Guest Star Nikki Lane]”

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

that’s still too short tbh

“I pulled you in with my Lasso, but you were afraid to try - come into me my love (I’ll make it worth your while) (Lana’s version)(from the vault) [Guest Star Nikki Lane]”

lets try not getting a cum or dick joke in this album title this time :delish2:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On 2/1/2024 at 9:30 AM, robertenglandgrant said:

Manifesting an album with songs like Yayo, Ride, and Video Games. Since she considers songs like that "Country." I also feel like I talk to Jesus and Unidentified Flying Bill would fit well

Adding Lake Placid to this list since that can totally be stretched as Country. Hoping it makes the tracklist if any unreleased make an appearance :pray2:

just testing the waters: what would yall think about a Taylor Swift feature?:flutter: In my opinion it would be a serve to have her on the album… Lead single, number 1. on Billboard SMASH HIT, SONG OF THE YEAR GRAMMYS 2025

It would also make sense to have Taylor on a country song giving that she was THE country girl back in the day.:lanaptie:

6 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

just testing the waters: what would yall think about a Taylor Swift feature?:flutter: In my opinion it would be a serve to have her on the album… Lead single, number 1. on Billboard SMASH HIT, SONG OF THE YEAR GRAMMYS 2025

It would also make sense to have Taylor on a country song giving that she was THE country girl back in the day.:lanaptie:

Having Taylor on it solely for a hit and Grammys is cheap. The lead single should be solo, and if there is any features they should come after.

11 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

I don’t Taylor offers anything to this, maybe if she didn’t write any of the lyrics and didn’t have any creative direction :oic2: sorry, her music seems slightly juvenile to me, I have really tried to like it too 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Ngl this album will totally have features…I can already see the 2 Nikki Lane collabs, a dolly collab, Taylor collab, maybe a FJM collab too. But my REAL FEAR & WORRY is a Morgan Wallen collab…we know she follows him + hears his music…pls god no 

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

58 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

I only want Taylor if she goes full yeehaw, but I think she’s way past that point. Fearless (TV) was completely void of the yeehaw energy, and I think her more clean vocals wouldn’t fit super well on a country album

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, jakoblvd said:

No please. I can bear another NFR rollout and have the album's name and release date changed 100 times if necessary, but please, dont let Taylor Swift enter a Lana record 🙏

59 minutes ago, BeautifulAnywhere said:

Ngl this album will totally have features…I can already see the 2 Nikki Lane collabs, a dolly collab, Taylor collab, maybe a FJM collab too. But my REAL FEAR & WORRY is a Morgan Wallen collab…we know she follows him + hears his music…pls god no 

nooo i dont want a lfl 2.0. i love lfl with my whole heart but theres way to many collabs

i hope the entire album has new songs, i know i joked about resistance but id rather all new stuff :makeup:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

i hope the entire album has new songs, i know i joked about resistance but id rather all new stuff :makeup:

Agreed. It already makes me nervous that it has been recorded over 4 years, I hope it sounds consistent and not like random songs compiled together like with Blue Banisters

also, when lana turns out to be wrong that the industry is going cuntry and the industry is in fact NOT going country, then what :hillary:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Black to Blue said:

IMG-4880.jpg

@mssainttropez’s art has transcended lanaboards into the facebook sphere :dance2:

The way it isn’t mine, it randomly popped up in my feed twice (idk who the original creator is)

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

at first i thought lasso as a potential album title was too boring but then i remembered 

Spoiler

the lyrics in fingertips abt the national park sky and suddenly the word for me went from whimsy to something more mysterious and surreal

and now im even more not ok w this album title suJ0vsB.png 

mUENGN9.png