Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

29 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

So this might be true :oprah4: a win 

345-D7-CF5-C424-4-BEF-87-D5-CCFBD2-E578-

I don't mind this at all. I'd like a full album of new tracks. I was kinda expecting TMHCR would be a track on Lasso. It seems like a fitting track tbh

4 minutes ago, ever said:

drop the album cover lana

If it goes down like last era, we wont know the cover until preorders go live. I also hope she continues with offering different covers with different vinyl variants. I don't want a repeat of Chemtrails where I have 12 different vinyl variants with the same album cover.

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

okay but hear me out:

This month: announcing first song from Lasso (I mean Henry come on...)

March: Release first buzz single (Henry Come On)

April: First performance for "Henry Come On"

May: Homemade mv for "Henry Come On"

end of June: announce lead single for Lasso

July: drop the lead single + album cover + album trailer

August: pre-order + tracklist + lead single high budget MV

September: official second single 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

is that an insider

I hope it is :aubrey:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

manifesting 13-17 songs, no covers, no (Judah Smith-esque) interludes, only Lana originals 

she can save them covers for a special cover album collection release 

to be honest, she should've keep For Free for the covers album and give us Love You Then And Now for Chemtrails, what a missed opportunity.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Have we ever known a (rumored) release date this far in advance? This person seems confident the album wont have any covers so everything (track list, general rollout) must be pretty solidified by now / in the next month or so. I wonder why we haven't heard a peep from any insiders :dua: She's been working on this for 4 years and no leaks / hints of info? I'm perched

Tumblr

2 minutes ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

Have we ever known a (rumored) release date this far in advance? This person seems confident the album wont have any covers so everything (track list, general rollout) must be pretty solidified by now / in the next month or so. I wonder why we haven't heard a peep from any insiders :dua: She's been working on this for 4 years and no leaks / hints of info? I'm perched

it is really odd... lowkey nfr march release teas but we never know w her maybe there's something on the way

If that user knows both the release date and that there are no covers the album must be more done than Chem was in 2020 when Lana randomly announced it for September 5th (which wasn’t even a Friday) 

On the plus side, if it is released the 20th then it can only get pushed up one extra week to still release in September. They probably chose a later date after having to delay Ocean a couple weeks 

I still hate that the album is so far away, I hope she has a more interesting rollout plan than her last couple eras. Ocean was a step in the right direction but by the time the album dropped we only had two singles. 

I need an album trailer, AT LEAST two singles with videos, and more surprises 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

If that user knows both the release date and that there are no covers the album must be more done than Chem was in 2020 when Lana randomly announced it for September 5th (which wasn’t even a Friday) 

On the plus side, if it is released the 20th than it can only get pushed up one extra week to still release in September. They probably chose a later date after having to delay Ocean a couple weeks 

I still hate that the album is so far away, I hope she has a more interesting rollout plan than her last couple eras. Ocean was a step in the right direction but by the time the album dropped we only had two singles. 

I need an album trailer, AT LEAST two singles with videos, and more surprises 

I really want to believe that her announcing album in Sept just to... play it safe since almost every of her albums has history of delaying to a few weeks later. But manifesting for a June / July release - I'd die for a summer release from Lana.

1 hour ago, bigspender said:

manifesting chemtrails pt 2 😭😭😭😭

the era could be so similar if she does qftc pt 2 soon 

unmanifest this bestie :eyes:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

Just now, SalvaWHORE said:

I really want to believe that her announcing album in Sept just to... play it safe since almost every of her albums has history of delaying to a few weeks later. But manifesting for a June / July release - I'd die for a summer release from Lana.

Tbh if the ‘official’ day right now is September 20th I see us getting it then, or even later..hope I’m wrong though! I’d love to get it earlier than 7 months from now. I thought tunnel was annoying with having a 3 month wait :bebe:

"Don’t forget me"